𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

*This was a bad idea.* I thought I've put up so much confidence earlier, I was trying to be cocky to be exact but here I am now, walking with Ran...and Sora, she's clinging beside him.

I wanted to disappear, I really do. But I was quite a bitch. I was proving to Yui and Akari that him-doesn't break a promise. Wish granted, but he tag me along with his girl. Anyways, I'd like to take this opportunity to get to know what attitude is she putting on.

Consequences are, the more I spent time with Ran — the harder he fell for Sora.

"Hina, wouldn't this be great that you tag along? I mean, we got off with a rough start. I think we can be friends." Sora talked to me with her monotone voice. She's forcing herself and it showed. Ran pats her arm, smiling to both of us.

"Hey Hina, do you mind if I make a quick stop? I want to buy some drink, I'm thirsty." Ran asked, I nodded, "Go ahead." He walked inside, leaving the two of us. It's funny how he asked a permission from me and not to Sora.

I gave her an awkward smile as she move forward, inches away from me. She place her hand on my chest and forcefully push me against the wall. "Really? This far?" She smirked, "You can crush on Ran as long as you can but I'm giving you a pro-tip..."

"He is mine, he's into me. Don't dream-just stick to where you're good at." She glared at me. Once Ran exited the corner she composed herself. "I didn't know you guys would be this close." he paused, "Cola?"

"Aha, not really I was helping her wipe the dirt off her face." Sora travel her hands to reach Ran's hand.

I thought this could go on for a solid week. It could – but I don't have a thick face to compete against her. But I have something for her – Sora, your beast self is not your best self, you can do better; I see you.