𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"You know what? I hate to see you pouting all day long. It's been two days. Tell me, what the heck did you witness back then?" Akari questioned as they walk pass the Sports Department.

"Nothing, I wasn't able to see Ran back there and you know, I think it's not the right time to talk about it especially if we're here." Hina pointed out the signage.

"O-oh, I didn't notice that. Wait here, I have to get Aimi's lunch box that was borrowed by Yuki. I don't know why I'm doing this for her but I'm also going to check Yanagida. Ehe,"

"I knew it. Goodness, just make it quick I will wait here." Hina pushed Akari in the classroom while she patiently waits in the empty hallway.

Standing there feels eternity. It was a torture for Himari Hina as she subconsciously walk back and forth. Guys were also taking chances to take a glimpse of her, mainly because they seldom see students roaming around and a she.

Right now — Her worst fears are 1) getting caught by Sensei. 2) meeting Ran to which she has been avoiding for two days in a row.

She started biting her nails. *..It's just a thought, there's zero possibility that he'd show up right in front of me. If he ever did, I don't know what to do.*

"Hina? Why are you here? Don't you know you're gonna get in trouble if sensei saw you here?"

*I-did I just?* Hina tilted her chin and saw Ran. They both gulped. "H-i, I'm sorry I have to go actually.."

"Ah, I see." He replied. She kept her head low as she walks. Ran once again turn to look at her and say, "By the way, I didn't mean to scare you off. I'm in good terms with the faculty, here..."

"Y-yeah, sure you do...Good looking students can get that privilege." Hina whispers her last sentences.

Ran was weirded out with her behavior. She's quite moody, not to mention – this was their first conversation they had ever since he completely shut off Asahi Sora out from his life. It seemed a little off. Her.

"Hey, Himari Hina." He called her once again. She automatically turn her head, "What?"

"Are we cool?"

"Uh, yes. I think we're cool."

He let out a nervous laugh. "Alright, I thought something was bothering you. Like for the past few days, I can't find you anywhere, I even texted you. Are you busy? I'm assuming you're busy."

"I supposed, yes. I'm busy..."

With that being said, Hina left. She decided to leave rather talking to him. She don't know what's going on inside her head, her heart. She has to admit, it aches but she doesn't know where to take breaks.