𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"Where the heck is she?" I ask Akari while we walk across the hallway with the usual, glare, stare and gossip from other students. Are they even aware that Ran is alive and well now?

"I don't know, I guess she's on her way." Akari responded, "Don't worry about Yui, she skates her way if she can't catch up with me.." She added before heading inside the class but she take a few step back again. I furrow my eyebrows, "What?"

She mumbles the word Saito under neath her breath. Gesturing me to run. But I took up all the courage to face him, "Are you crazy?" Akari panicked.

Indeed, I am. Ever since I broke up with him it's been a chaotic ride to my normal life. I was carefree yet grateful being surrounded by good people. Eventually, I have to put an end to this mess. On top of that, Coach Hamon is expecting too.

"Himari!" Saito open his arms to hug me. Akari rush between us and He stopped. "Just talk.." She rose her two fingers with shifting stare from her eyes to Saito, making him scratch his neck.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? Last week you didn't let me talk to you, so I had to leave without making a fuss about it." He responded. "Now, can we talk?"

I sighed, "Can we talk after school? The class will start any minute now."

Few of my classmates are taking their seat and filling up the class room. They couldn't help but to steal glances and as far as I'm concern, they're eavesdropping.

Saito pursed his lips. "Alright, it's up to you where you want to talk. I'll just comeback here." He smiled as if he was building his hopes up to fix this entire shattered relationship.

I watch him disappear. Once he left, Yui showed up. Exhausted yet still loud. "Guys, guys, guys, you wouldn't believe it. My source just told me that Takahashi Ran is back!"

Akari cupped her mouth. I pretended to be shock. I already knew since the weekend, I'm surprised that they only found out about it a little bit later.

Yui smiled slyly. "So, you can finally show up to Ran later after school. My source said it's alright for them to talk to someone except if they are in rigorous practice."

I nervously laugh. "Oh? Really? I will take my chances then."

Akari on the other hand still can't get enough of Yui's 'source' or whatever she calls it. It felt a little suspicious, but in order for her to find out who the source was, she ask, A lot. "How was Ran? Is he doing well?"

"Yes, he's been doing well. I heard he just got his cast off and today, he'll be practicing. Let's just hope there won't be bunch of fan girls visiting him, my source also mentioned he got bombarded with girls and flowers, I mean that's crazy."

"Really?" I wasn't having it. I could only think of what will I say to him? Should there be flowers or chocolates too? Or just plainly talk to him and act as of we're close friends?

Yui clasps her hands. "Lastly, my source said that Ran is quite reserved. So let's be mindful on how we act towards him as it makes him uncomfortable."

Akari pouts whilst placing a hair curlers on her bangs. "Reserved? Ugh, that's quite difficult to get along with. Minus 50 points for me."

"Reserved?" I knew exactly what it means but when it pertains to people. I don't really get it, "Do I have to be cautious?"

Akari shook her head, "It only means he's the type of boyf–I mean, guy who has a high sense of self awareness, reserved people doesn't really give others much of an opportunity to judge or label them."

I get it. "I see, I hope I'll get a chance to talk to him."

"Seesh, my source says you'll get a hundred percent chance to talk to him. He even told me, if you weren't in a relationship he'd probably hit on you," Yui slipped, slapping her mouth. I was getting confused.

Is Yui's source, someone from the team? Or she's just making these up to  make a boost and make me not nervous for the chances I'm taking for Takahashi Ran?

"Aha, see. Finally, you can't stop blabbing about that source of yours, it's up for you to spill it." Akari laughs, "Who the heck is your source?"

"Yeah, I mean. Who is it? You seemed to know a lot of what's going on inside the team since you have this so called source," I cross my arms.

Yui put her hands up in the air. "Alright, this should be confidential but I'm telling you both since you're my bestfriends." She paused, "My source is actually really really hot guy—"

Akari cut her off. "Who is he? whatever, tell us." I grin, looking at Akari she's really serious about it. No wonder, no lies can't deceive her. "Alright, you guys caught me.."

".....My source was Nishida..Yuji."

"Tha-that." Akari blinked, "Okay, what the heck?"

"Student, Suzuki Yui, Honda Akari and Himari Hina. Please, pay attention to the class. This is my first and last warning.." Miss Toshi called us out. The three of us immediately compose ourselves. I pulled up my notebook while Akari is still taken aback.