𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"No, he's not here. I think he asked for Coach Hamon's permission a while ago to take a day off. But you, girls can watch us play if you want to." Yuji winked at Yui. She coughs, "Listen, you're cute but I'm okay. Maybe you should do that to Akari. She's been keeping an eye to one of your team members.."

"I've been pushing my luck." Yuji snapped his fingers. Yui throw her hands up in the air. "Source is a source." She's firm. "Hina?"

In that very moment. I felt Yui's loyalty. She doesn't get tempted from Yuji's little gestures that he thought he can pull of onto her. I should be too.

"Ah, I think we'll just wait for Akari, in a bit."

Then, three of us take a look at Akari. She's giving those guys dry towels. "Look at her, she's enjoying it." Yui added.

"Sorry, Himari Hina." Yuji stated. I shake my head, "No no no, it's really okay. Don't be sorry.." Like, why would he feel sorry to me? I'm no Takahashi Ran's girlfriend or something. I cough.

"Right, I'll get going now." He jog to the court and begin their after school volleyball free practice. Yui and I sat on the bleachers, feeling a little bit different. Am I saddened? No.

"It turns out Takahashi Ran and Asahi Sora has something else don't you think?" Yui bit her lips while watching the guys. "Hmm, maybe?"

I really don't know what to say or react. He's the only reason why I visit here back and forth, even my week isn't complete if I don't set a foot in here. I'm really getting so used to everyone. Their faces and who they are. We're like the regular costumers to a noodle shop except we're seeing bunch of fit and in good shape guys.

It doesn't make sense but, "I think I have to go..."

Yui stopped me. "Like right now? If you're going home. We'll go home too." I refused again, "Akari is having her time of her life right now, I can go by myself."

"Tsk, okay. Be extra careful since it's dangerous to go all alone." She reminded. "Yeah, yeah." I head out from the gym, reminding myself to be extra careful since that Akarui gakushū-sha High School stalker is scary as heck.

Trying to make it as safe and sound as possible. An idea popped inside my head. I decided try the infamous to shortcut since it takes about 5 minutes walk to the entrance.

With my little strength, I climb up to the nearest fence. I carefully move my right leg onto the other side of the wall followed with my left leg which is also supporting my upper body weight. Then I positioned myself to jump. I gasp as I just realized it was quite a bit high than I expect.

*There's no turning back for me.* I load up my strength and jumped over the fence. A quick turn happened, my life appeared before my eyes. I was landing face first but I held both of my wrist forward then my knees touched the ground, scraped.

I grunt in pain. My wrist was also scraped against the dry asphalt. "Oh no," I got up and dust it off. It started to hurt, "This was a bad idea."

"Hina? Did you just?" Haruto guffawed. "Himari Hina, I can't believe you're doing things like these now, ahaha. Are you trying to avoid me?"

"No, that's stupid.."

I was dumbfounded, "Argh, could you come here and help me with this?" I point at my knees, my left knee was severely scraped than my right. "But because you're my sister, I'm doing this." Haruto helps me to stand up by placing my arms around his shoulder.

"I can't wait until I tell Mom about this." He excitingly said. I hissed, "Stop taking advantage of me. You fool,"

I'm hoping no one else saw that or I'm going to be ashamed the rest of my life......oroka watashi.