𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

After two weeks. Hina was finally encouraged to go back in school. It only means so much of school works pending. Regardless, they continue their day— inflicted to what happened, they just decided not to talk about it right now. But, Yui is still out there getting working up to expose her once and she got a concrete evidence, Asahi Sora will get the taste of medicine she deserves.

Turns out. Asahi Sora really had a panic attacks but it wasn't so severe. She was taken to the school clinic and got rested. Yui has told Hina about it so she won't feel bad about what she did. Best believe, she is still there planning her next act.

Hina rest her head against the railings. She is at the empty space on rooftop of the school. Closing her eyes, exhausted. She just wanted to dose off as the wind blows soothingly and take a break from loads of school works.

"What should I do? The match is tomorrow and I can't face them like this." Hina was talking to herself.

Someone placed a cold bottle of soda on her forehead. She slightly open her eyes, "S-saito?" As much as she didn't want see or talk to him, she was tired

"Hey, don't worry. I'm not going to harm or cause any trouble to you." He offered me the drink, I took it. "I was in the same limelight as you."

Hina didn't respond. She kept her attention to the bottle of soda she took. While he sat on one of the steel bars, drinking.

"Isn't it funny that our lovers turned their back at us? I have loved you. For all I can remember, I know you're building your trust to Ran but he liked somebody else. That punk."

Truth. She was building a rapport to be in good terms with him as he clearly showed her something. A friendship? He took a piece of what's inside my heart, I somewhat need to take it back. But was it really for friendship?

Hina kept quiet. Saito finishes his drink and stands up. "Oh, by the waym i'm competing against your Ran. I hope you're not rooting to neither one of us."

Hina let out a soft chuckle. Such a Double trouble to think of them. But then she called him, "Hey, Saito. I really think you should stick with your buzz cut hairstyle..."

Saito halted but didn't look back. Instead he held his hand high and gestured an OK sign — this time. I might root for you.