𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Early weekend morning. I had to errands to accomplish before I could have a me time. Both of my parents are good cook, that's why they decided to open a small restaurant few blocks away from home, called Toriniku wa oishīdesu. – 鶏肉は美味しいです。which just basically means, 'chicken is good.'

"Is your brother still asleep?" Mom asks as she dust off her apron. I bob my head, "He's not responding to my call earlier."

"That brat, if I had known. I should've just sent him to your grandparents," She paused, "Why are your eyes swollen?"

"Ah, I overslept and ate a lot of noodles. That's why, heh." I reasoned out, although it wasn't true at all. I haven't had the time to tell them about Saito–once again, I can't just get rid off his traces.

She went back to the kitchen and assist my dad. I exhale as I wait for the orders to come up.

Suddenly, the door flung open. My brother has arrived, still yawning with bed head. "Look who we have here.." I teased him. He poke his tongue out, "Don't even start with me, do you want to tell mom about your scandal at school?"

I covered his mouth agape. "Don't ever tell Mom or Dad about that. It's nothing, quit it."

He squirms and he bite my fingers. I yelped as I let go of him. "You brat. Do you want to go back to sleep again? Because if you want, I will put you in a deep sleep where you can't wake up forever.."

"Hey hey, Hina. What are you saying? Do you want me to whip your asses?" Mom stops the both of us. I look at the ground. Haruto nudged my arm, "Be good to me, Hina~" He whispers before finally making his way to the kitchen.

Now what? I can't risk it all. I have my brother with me and obviously he's a ticking bomb.

The entrance flung open again. I turn around only to see Coach Hamon. I gulp as I walk towards him, I'm hoping for a good news. But he was quiet, a blank expression is written all over his face.

"Coach Hamon, it's good to see you. Is everything okay?" I nervously asked. He breathe out. "I just want to let you know that Takahashi Ran is....fine, he's in good shape."

I almost fainted. The way he said that had my heart pounding. But why is he not happy at all? He should be grateful. "That's a good news, but is there something else?"

"Yes, and it's about Saito.." He paused, "He's permanently removed from the team, yet I don't have a way to console him and as far as I can I remember you were his girlfriend."

"What about it?"

"Maybe you can check up on him, to see what he's doing? Just for once, Hina. He's been my outstanding student. I can't let him go easily, but the teams manager dropped him off like it was nothing. It's unfortunate."

I was out of words. But I mouthed, "Alright, I'll try to console him..just once,"

"Great, that's good news. So, I will see you at the gym and update me about him, OK?" I nod.

Right now, I hate myself for speaking abruptly without considering my feelings. Is it just hard for me to refuse and forget all this? Damn, I'm going in circles and my weekend just started.

The only good thing I can look forward to, is that — Takahashi Ran is back.