𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"No school?" Grandma asks as I was helping her to rake the soil on her garden. She's been growing out snow cabbage in her back yard. I'd say it's in pretty healthy state.

"Hai, for the remaining weekdays. Then I go back by Monday." I told her, loud and clear. "Ah, I see...I hope your little brother Haruto would get ahold of his gadget and spend time with us, your grandparents."

"I will taught him lesson once he gets back here, don't worry." I assured grandma. She chuckled yet she refuses, "Let that kid be, it's been a hard time for him, Hina.. I've seen him once sobbing few days after both of you arrived here. Then he saw me, he immediately wipe his own tears and pretended it was dusty."

"Gosh, that brat..if only I know what's going on inside his head. He never let me see him cry, he's mostly making fun of me."

"That's why kids these days are unpredictable...but I tell you what, you have to be nice to him, he's going through puberty."

We laughed at the idea of Haruto growing more mature. I can't imagine how tall he's going to be any time soon. Mind you, he'll be bringing a girlfriend real soon too.

"Right. Since I have some extra money, why don't you treat Haruto to a food stall just across the streets this weekend, would that be nice?"

"Sure, but I think he prefers to rent a comic books. It really depends, I will think of some other options later."

After I finish running some errands. I decided to take a break and grab some refresher at the nearest super market. It's school day and it shouldn't be too crowded in there.

I sat on one of the mono block chairs and started eating. This, right here feels unreal. It's too peaceful for me but I like it. Bzzz.

🔔 (2) New Messages from 髙橋 藍 (Ranta)

▋あなたは学校にいますか?
Are you at school?
sent 9:20 am

Ranta has been texting me more often than he used to before.

▋よく食べて勉強する
Eat healthy and study hard
sent 9:25 am

There was that time that I get so comfortable texting him my interest in music...Quite randomly.

▋KPOPが好きだと聞きました
I remember you like KPOP
read, tuesday 4:56 pm

Then, I get so excited when he remembers those little things. His response, in general is what makes my day.

はい.. ▋
Yes.

At least, before. I had so much fun talking to him. During his breaks, although I could hardly remember half of it.

▋私はそれを聞いています
I'm listening to it
read, tuesday 5:00pm

I never would have given a thought that I'm one of those people who influenced him to listen to girl group song. I'm somewhat proud.

▋BP ^^
read, yesterday 10:10pm

*I wonder when is he going to lose interest in me...* I sighed whilst scrolling to our past conversations.

▋忙しい?
Busy?
read, yesterday 8:00am

Reply: I miss..|