𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"Student Hina?" Miss Hiromi checked the afternoon attendance. "She's not here? I just saw her today," She added. Nobody knows where she was, including her friends.

Akari is already worried, she kept on tapping her shoes on the floor. "Hina isn't the usual type of skipping class especially if it's broad daylight. Where the heck is she?"

Yui fiddles. Worried too. "This was all my fault, if something happens to her, it's unforgivable."

"There's no point of saying that. Maybe you should've accepted her apology and kept her around."

"I just thought of a little tantrum before we make up. So that she realized how I treasure our friendship." Yui reasoned out. Akari rolled her eyes, "Listen, you better make up with Hina as soon as we see her alive. There's so many news about that creepy stalker going back from jail. You're being dramatic while your best friend is nowhere to be found."

"Gym? How about the gym? Maybe she's there." Yui suggests. They make their way as soon as Miss Hiromi was busy dusting off the chalkboard eraser.

Yui ran in the middle of Team Aka's free practice. "Hina? Where the heck are you?" She broke down. Yuji immediately went to her and asked what's happening. "Yui, are you alright?"

"We can't find Hina. She's been missing since this morning." She sobs. Akari held her arms, trying to calm her down. While Coach Nakagaichi interrupts them. "No students allowed, even if that's your girlfriend, no."

Yuji found them a spot to take sit away from the court. Some players started circling around her, "It's going to be alright, did you ring her phone?" Yuji calm her down. Akari shook her head, "She left her bag, or phone."

"Well, did you ask her where she's going?"

"I had a chance. She bump accidentally but I ignored her." Yui paused, "Can we go and find out?"

Few seconds later, Takahashi Ran and Asahi Sora entered the gym. They were having a good laugh upon their arrival. Sora being this clingy, holding his hands while him, he just kept smiling. Then, his eyes automatically recognized Yui and Akari...but where is Hina?

"What's happening?" Ran asked Yuki, he was mopping the floor. "Ah, just that they're trying to comfort her. I heard she's looking for a girl named Himari Hana?"

"Hina?"

Ran went to talk to Yui. As it gains so much attention. Coach Nakagaichi blew his whistle, making them go to their places. "I'm not doing that again, whoever you are girls. Settle your problems outside and don't involve my athletes. Training begins in few moment."

Coach Nakagaichi look over at Asahi Sora, he sighed. "Not this one too.." He signal Asahi Sora to leave the place. She pouted.

Yui and Akari had no other options but to leave the gym without receiving any help from them.  Looking at them, this miserable and helpless left Ran with no choice. He clenched his jaw, took his duffel bag with him and catched up with the two girls.

"Take me to the place the last time she was at."