𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

"Here." Yuki raised his hand, he stood out amongst the crowd. It isn't really necessary for him to do that mainly because out of all the people, he's the tallest one. I walk up to him with girls eyeing on me.

"Woah, while Ran is away she's sticking with him?" 

I grin, "Hey...what's up?" Yuki pats my head. I guess this was one of the advantage of being tall. You can jist pat people's head. "It's been a while, do you want me to drop you off to your house?"

Right. He hasn't found out yet. "Uh, apparently I'm not living there anymore. I'm with my grandparents at the moment. But I will back when things get better."

"Oh, yeah right right, sorry. This was the only time I get to talk to you since you...Anyways, instead of taking you home. Well, can we go to a park and eat these?" Yuki brought a bento box. "Don't worry, this just got delivered few minutes before we wrap up our free practice. Coach thought Ran was there so he ordered for him. He ended up giving me this as a reward...I guess,"

What else can't I do? He always have his way to get through me. This simple things is where he's good at. "Where do you want to eat those?"

"Only I could think of right now is the nearby park, but I don't think it'll suit the both of us. Hah, it might get awkward." He scratch the back of his neck. "Nah, it'll be alright. Let's just think of this as a friendly...date."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. It makes me feel off. *Ding* I received a text message. I fish my phone out.

髙橋 藍

してるの?
What are you doing?
read 4:09pm

It was from Ran. I Immediately put my phone in silent mode and shove it back to my bag. Yuki probably noticed how I panicked. He asks, "Is everything alright?"

"Aha, yeah. Let's just go to the park you've suggested,"

I shrug it off. *You left me on read earlier, this time I'm going to left him on read. Just for the first time. I hope he doesn't get mad.*

"Earth to Himari Hina." Yuki snapped me out of my thoughts. I laugh, "Y-yes? Sorry, uhm. What do we have here?" 

"Some good food, but it won't beat the foods that your Mom cooks, no lies." He smiled, "Of course, what do you take Mom for? She's the best." I boasted. He chuckled.

We stayed in the Park until 7 in the evening. I wasn't so sure about going home late to my grandparents house. But on good side, I'm taking the subway now. Convenience-wise, it's much faster to transport from home to school. Yet, from time to time I have to tag Haruto with me since he's not used to it.

"Is here, okay?" Yuki questioned again as he drops me off at the subway station. I nodded for the nth time. "Yes, you can go back now. Please be safe. I had fun earlier."

"Me too, Hina. It has been a while and I hope we can still get in touch. I'm wishing you all the best, and if something came up. Just talk to me." He said. I gestured him on OK sign before I take the stairs down. "Bye."

Now, it's the time to reply to your texts..............

私は家に行くよ。
I'm going home.
read 7:06pm

そうだね。
Yeah, right.

おやすみなさい。
Goodnight.

*Wait, what's wrong with him?* My eyebrows furrowed. *Is he mad at me? For...what?*