𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"Tell me again, you're going to Tokyo without your Mom's permission and for what?" Yui wanted some clarification. Akari shift glances between Yui and Hina. *I know, she knows.* She thought.

"To follow him, my Dad. I've been having this crazy gut feeling for a while now. He even cancelled our weekend family vacation and does not plan for anything else. On top of that, Haruto is frustrated because he's looking forward to see our Uncle."

"And what did you tell Mrs. Himari as an excuse?"

I hope she doesn't get mad when I used their names. Mom is strict whenever I ask to hangout with friends but she's cool having Akari and Yui around though I'm sure she's fine with Yuki too. "That I'm going go spend a day or two at your place for housewarming."

"And she believed it? It's monday. Does she ever wonder what's her daughter doing in the busiest day of the week?" Yui clearly wanted to stop Hina from finding it out. She thinks she isn't capable to handle emotions. She needed time, as she would say.

I pouted. "It's the post Sport Week, I'm pretty sure the schedule for classes will be on Wednesday so I still have time to find clarify things."

"Well then, do you want us to join you?" Akari suggested. I declined, "It's okay. It would be suspicious if the three of us suddenly left. Plus, the bus fare is costly. I will update you guys from time to time." I took the black hoodie out of Yui's closet then I wore a black cap and a face mask. "I'm leaving now so that I can still catch a bus for Tokyo," I left.

This was it. Yui can't stop her anymore. It was up for Himari Hina to find out about his Dad's business and who made this all up. "I really need to talk to Asahi Sora.."

"Not even a chance, she's everywhere in the online community of the school. Frontpage, exposed. The school doesn't even have plans to take it down as it was spread everywhere." Akari scrolled through her phone.

"Argh, I hope she's not getting away with this." Yui flop onto the couch beside Akari. "With that money and fer parents power, I don't know what else can she do."

"If I had a chance to talk with her parents personally, I'll do everything just to convince them. But the sad thing is, we still have to go through her if you're planning to talk with them."

"But on serious note, isn't Hina so bad at direction? And how can she survive the crowd in Tokyo? Did she even brought enough money and clothes? That poor girl, she thought this was a field trip huh." Akari sighed, too late for them to stop her.