𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"I wish I could stop them." Yui expressed while watching the three walked together. Akari shakes her vigorously, "She's living the moment, we just have to support her."

"I thought we agreed to have each others back, not support for what they're doing. Look, Hina looked like a fool, there is something with Ran and her,"

"Yui, yui, yui. I hear you. Ran is just making Hina feel better because of what happened, he promised to take her home. She's doing nothing wrong."

"Sora's a ticking bomb right? We don't know what other things she can do." Yui bite her nails, carefully observing them. "Hey, ladies." They jumped as they heard Yuji greeting them. Akari immediately flung her bag around her shoulder and Yui pretends to look for something on the ground.

"I know you guys are up to, I've seen you already. Spying to them, huh?" He smiled, "Why are you talking to us?" Yui was clearly not having it. "Listen, I tried to talk to Ran about what he's up to but he keeps on insisting Hina is his friend and Sora is you know, his lover..."

"What else can we do? One is tolerating the other while one is putting it to consideration, there's a difference." Yui stated. Yuji pursed his lips, "Try to make Hina keep her mind off things to Ran. I'm pretty sure that go home thing will end in no time."

Akari dusts off her uniform skirt. "Nishida Yuji, which side are you really on?" He shrug, "I'm good friends with Takahashi Ran, I know things about him, man to man speaking."

"Sometimes he doesn't get the sense that his simple gesture could mean so much to other people especially for a girl, take Hina for example. He thinks of her as a good friend, nothing else. Hina on the other side? I don't think so..it's a gut feel, they would say."

"So what are you trying to say?"

"Don't you guys know how disgusting Asahi Sora is? Behind her beautiful locks, she's a great big wench." Akari spits fire, he was bombarded. Yui had to join in to stop this unnecessary fight. "Guys, listen. If Hina can sort things out her own, then stop. This won't do any good. I know Hina for some time now, she knows what she's doing. I'll talk her to it."

"All I'm saying is it's not Ran responsibility if Hina apparently started liking him, that man is in love to Sora." Yuji mouthed, "And yes, I know how problematic Asahi Sora is but Ran doesn't know any single thing about it yet."

Yui and Akari was surprised. "He wasn't aware at all?" Yuji shakes his head, "Not a single thing."

"Why don't you guys tell him about it then?"

"He doesn't believe it unless he sees it with his own eyes, trust me, if he ever finds out about it, next thing you'll know is she'll be begging for forgiveness..."