𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Hina offered to wash the dishes after having dinner. Mrs, Takahashi let her but she didn't leave the kitchen. She's still helping. Ran thought it would be better if he leave her alone for a bit.

"You know Hina, as soon as I saw you. I already knew something is up. Although this was out first meeting, and you happen to be my son's good friend. I'm concerned." She paused, "What's bothering you?"

She exhaled, "Mrs. Takahashi, I'm actually buried in deep thoughts right now and I'm sure trouble awaits when I go back to Kyoto. I don't know, I feel like I'm about to explode."

"...It's my family, Mrs. Takahashi. I...I saw my Dad having an affair. I followed him here, thinking this was all out of uneasy feeling. I believed in my Dad, he's not that type of person who would do this." Hina continues.

"Oh dear, does your Mom knows this? Are you planning to tell her?"

"No, but I don't know Mrs. Takahashi. It's been bothering me."

Mrs. Takahashi nodded, "As a mother, I would be mad for everything, not for you buy to this mess I wasn't aware about. I can't imagine myself letting my daughter find out about this. So, I think it'll be better if you tell her the soonest, Hina. But, it will shatter memories you hold onto...I feel sorry for you,"

Once she was finished with the dishes and had a short talk with Mrs. Takahashi. Hina was given the living room to sleep. It's must better to sleep here than asking Ran to take his bed. Then, Riri suddenly showed up and offered to give her a pair of clothes. "Hina, I think it's much better if you change into this."

She hesitantly took it. "Thank you so much, Riri. I will return this to you as soon as I can." Riri refuses, "It's alright, you seem so nice and bubbly earlier. I don't mind giving them to you."

Riri had to be honest. Out of all the girls, that Ran brought. Himari Hina stood out amongst them. *It's a shame that Ran didn't ask Hina out,* Riri thought before she left.

Hina unfolds the clothes that Riri gave. It was a lavender hoodie and a sweatpants in lavender too. Assuming nobody is going back to the living room. She turned off the lights to change. *It's all dark, no need for me to go to the bathroom to change, ha.*  

*Tick* The lights were suddenly turned on. Hina screams. "Oi!! Turn it off!" Hina ducked.

It was none other than Ran who turned on the lights. He turned around and switched it off, "Sorry. I hope you know that there's a bathroom just next to the kitchen."

"Yeah? Why don't I go there since you already saw me." Hina mocks. "Turn it on." She added. Ran chuckled, he was red as tomato the second she saw him. "I was only about to give you these."

He carefully place the blanket and the pillow on the sofa. Hina settles down, going under the blanket. It was awkward. "I guess...Goodnight?"

"Y-yes. Goodnight, Himari Hina." Ran left. He looked at her, finally taking a rest. *Better days are coming for you, Hina. I'm sorry for not always being the first person that shows up when you needed somebody. Again, I'm glad I make it up to you. Plus, you even met my parents.*

Funny thing is that.....Ran never formally introduced the girl he brings home to his parents this sudden and in short notice. He never thought that they would actually get along — his mother and Riri.

_____

asahi sora crying at the corner: am i a joke to you? lol

hi everyone, i missed u all!
let's go back to kyoto for the follow chapters!

;)