𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Saito, I hate to say this but we can't let this slip, this is a serious case." Coach Hamon says as he finally had a chance to talk to Saito.

"Oh please, Coach Hamon, he is fine. I just.."

"..You sent Ran to the hospital, you broke his nose and had his ear bleeding. Do you think it's fine?!" Coach Hamon exclaimed, making me regain my consciousness.

I was with Saito right now. The fight earlier was really unbearable to watch. I couldn't help but to ask Coach Hamon as he had known me for quite a while — for being Saito's girlfriend.

"If it wasn't for Hina, you could've killed your junior. For goodness sake, Saito, get yourself together." Coach Hamon paused, "I can't and won't consider you as one of my players anymore, regardless you're senior and a captain this team.."

"Really? Fine, just so you know Hamon, you lost a valuable player." Saito fired back and tried to reach for my arm but Coach Hamon slap his hand over me. "No, you're not going with Hina, she's staying with me."

"She's my girlfriend." Saito spoke. I shake my head, "Not anymore, I..I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore," I felt a lump on my throat after saying that to Saito. I was terrified.

He glared at me, "Alright, I don't care. I'll see you at school.."

*No, you're not going to see me.* I thought to myself as I watch him vanish out of my sight. Coach Hamon sighed, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry that you ended up like this, Saito..that kid, really is a trouble maker."

"I'm fine, he's just being himself. Coach Hamon," I paused, "Anyways, is the guy alright?"

"Ah, you mean Ran? He's still under observation since he had a fractured nose," Coach Hamon fiddles, "I'm also thankful for you, Hina for asking for help. It could've gotten really worse if you're not there."

"Don't mention it, I just did the right thing." I replied.

"Right, but how come Saito started fighting with Ran? Do you have any idea why this mess took place?"

I shook my head again. "Sorry Coach Hamon, I really don't have any idea. I believe it was all an accident, he didn't mean to hit Saito."

Coach Hamon nods and took a glance on his watch, "Sure. I will figure it out, you should go home now, Hina."

I wanted to but I can't seem to have a piece in mind. Knowing that Saito sent a guy in the hospital — All things considered, I can't stay put. I have to wait here until he is fine.

"But, is he going to be alright?"

"He's going to be fine. Don't worry as soon as he recovers I will get in touch with you. But make sure you have to stay safe as you go home, yeah?"

For the last time, I finally made up my mind. I wanted to sincerely apologize on behalf of Saito, but I don't think it's a good time at the moment.

Sooner or later, I have to came up with an idea to make it up to him — to Ran, this time. I wish he'd accept my gestures and I also wish he will forgive my boyfriend, Saito. Ugh, I'm still confuse.....