𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

After getting Yuki's unnecessary approval. Hina followed Aimi out from the gym. Ran didn't miss any single bit of it. He is aware that Aimi is Sora's best friend and talking to Hina is probably one of the rarest moment he had seen. He followed them.

"What is it?" Hina asked in a polite way. While Aimi on the other hand kept looking at her surroundings. "Listen, I have something to tell and it's about..." Aimi met Ran's eyes and she immediately left. Hina turns around, "Were you eavesdropping?"

Ran was surprised. He didn't expect Aimi to walk away like that. "No, no, I thought she was with Sora, so I had to ask..Sorry." 

"Next time, just wait for your turn, Takahashi Ran. You have to wait and realize things before you meddle. It's not that big deal to wait for your moment." Hina excused herself, her shoulder brushed against his arm. He gulped, *Why is she so sensitive today?*

Anyways, Ran thought it was a good idea to look for Sora and talk about Aimi meeting Hina for the first time. As he thought Sora had introduced Hina to Aimi. "It's nice to see Aimi meeting new friends, Sora must be helping her a lot.." 

Little does he know he's the only person that would trigger Sora to unleash her last card for screwing Hina's reputations.

Ran entered the gym for the last time before he finally goes home. Going back to the same place means seeing the same people that he's always expecting to see. Hina and Yuki.

"What's with them? I mean, for the sake of bento box, it shouldn't be that far.." Yuji stood beside him, with a towel wrapped around his neck. Ran shrugs. "Bento box? For I think Hina has new found friends, it's clearly Yuki.. Out of all the friends she could meet."

Yuji flinched, "Takahashi Ran, are you not aware of what happened to Hina's father?"

"Huh?" He rose his eyebrows. "Apparently, Yuki became a hero in Hina's life. He saved her father from the drunk people in the restaurant that was owned by Hina's parents.."

"I didn't know, Hina never talked about her parents that much. No wonder she gives food well cooked and packed...All because of her parents."

Yuji pat his shoulders. "Well, a way to a mans heart is through his stomach.." They both ended up watching Yuki and Hina walking across the gym together. His jaw clenched it was too obvious for Yuji to not to see.

Ran slapped Yuji's hand on his shoulder. "I'm going home..."

-
wow, the sensitive sides of all these people.

thank u so much for the follows here and on ig, little but it means the whole world to me. <3