𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"Why is this so heavy?" I blurted, lifting the bento box while trying my best to hold on to the furoshiki attached. "Is there gold bars in here?"

"Nah, it's probably packed with foods because of what that guy did yesterday." Haruto responded in care free, "Who is it again?"

"Ishikawa Yuki." I replied. Saving dad from those drunkards made a huge impact to my Mom. She's grateful and honored to have Yuki as the customer and to tell you what, she's offering him free food service — he just have to let me know. It's against my will by the way.

"Ah, yeah that old guy, but he's tall." He bluntly speaks again. I would've smack him with this heavy bento box if I had a chance. "Haruto, it's too early to piss me off, just respect elderly."

"Yeah sure, as long as you don't date them. Aha!" Haruto annoyingly said before he ran away to go to his class.

Before I could directly go to my class, I made up my mind and decided to drop these off so that I won't bother Yui and Akari to walk with me and have them these.

"Shoot." I mouthed as soon as I draw the amount of guys at gathering at the gym. I wasn't aware of the day. I look around, there were no familiar faces. Those guys were probably the new recruit to compete with Team Aka.

"Himari Hina?" The tall guy recognized me. I was confused for a moment but then it hit me, "Yamauchi Akihiro?" He's also part of Team Aka. Students referred to him as a pole because of his height, being a middle blocker really does suit him. "I'm looking for Yuki, is he here?"

"Yes, but he had an emergency meeting along with Ranta. If you want to see Ranta, he'd be out in a moment or what's your purpose of looking for him?"

"No, not Ranta. I'm looking for Yuki." I showed him the bento box I have with me. "I have something to give to him..heh,"

Surprised Akihiro winkled his eyebrows, "You? Looking for Yuki instead of Ran? Change of hearts I believe?"

I almost dropped the bento box. "No, no, please. Just, where can I leave this? I have classes to attend to.."

"No need, they're out." He points his finger. I turn around, Ran showed up first followed by Yuki. As if it's my luck, Ran was the first one to see me. His eyes widen in shock and made his way towards me. "Hina, what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here. I've also decided not to send you home anymore because of strict practice hours.."

"A-lright but I was actually looking for Yuki to give him this bento box." I was out of words, it was like he gas me out. This all happened so fast, "Oi, Y-yuki."

Ran froze. *I shouldn't have said that, now she's going to avoid me, for sure.* He remained behind, listening to what she has to say. *Did I hurt her?*

"What's this?" Yuki was all surprised, he was into the bento box the second she gave her it. Maybe it's the orange and red pattern of furoshiki made it more pleasing for his eyes. "Mom said to give you these, it's packed with food. She's thankful for you."

"Thank you, I'd share this with my team, Hina. Please tell Mrs. Himari I'd pay her a visit as soon as we finish the mid year tournament." He smiled. "You can go now, I will give this bento box after your school."

I turn my head again, I saw Ran, standing still to the same spot where I left him. Then, I walked passed him.

And for the longest time being around him, this was my first time completely ignoring Takahashi Ran........