𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

SYMPOSIUM D-1. I replaced the number on the chalkboard then I took the final batch of boxes filled with flyers and certificate as Miss Hiromi has told me.

"You're doing a very good job today, Himari Hina." She compliments me. As she should — they were heavy and I can still feel the pain of my wound while putting pressure in it. "Is there anything else you want me to do?"

Miss Hiromi placed her finger on her chin, thinking. "Yes, go arrange those chairs, it should be facing the stage properly and has space and after that mop the floor.."

Just wow. I should've brought the Yui and Akari with me to help. But I'm always the one who gets into trouble —not them.

I begin to take the chairs five at a time. I flinched while I carry them but  I had to endure it so I could finish it way faster. Plus, I don't want to go home this late. I'm no longer into going home late. Unless it's a friday.

*Is that Hina? I wasn't expecting her to come here.*  Takahashi Ran spotted her carrying pile of chairs. He found himself walking towards her, he helped. *Her hands are probably in pain, I should helping her won't be a big deal.* he thought.

He placed his hand on the upper part of the chair— to balance the weight then his left hand on top of hers. I tilt my head up and saw him, I can only imagine how dumb I look. "You?"

His hands were baby soft. They were the hands that knew how to hold on,  feeling his warmth simultaneously sets your heart pounding. "Let me help you," he says and I let him.

My task was finished quite faster than before. He dust his hands off, "You should be careful with your wound, it hasn't healed yet your doing this.."

"It's alright, I'm going to be alright. I just happen to do this, but thanks for the help." I replied. It looks like she's smiling but she's probably nervous. He sensed it. "O-okay. Listen, about what I said..I didn't mean to—"

He wasn't able to finish his words when Sora calls him and it was a little bit surprising. "Ran, Ran!" it echoed across the gym. Miss Hiromi puased to look at who was being loud but when she founds out it was Sora. She smiled it off.

Ran jogs towards her without finishing his words for me. Like I said, he knows his priority. I watch them walk away. Miss Hiromi flicked her fingers in front of me. "Trash?"

Here we go again. I take away two trash bags and put them out at the dumpster just outside the gym adjacent to the window. Stepping on it was a good idea so that I could add more of the remaining trash.

When the wind blows gently — the curtains lifted, revealing two person behind the curtains. Asahi Sora and Takahashi Ran while he's fondly giving her a kiss on the forehead, Asahi Sora catched a glimpse of me. She slowly close the curtains. I duck my way back to the gym.

Fingers crossed, For Takahashi Ran I hope didn't see me or I can't dare to look at him the same way I did before. And, for you — Asahi Sora, I'm starting to think that you're always up to something the second you see him talking with other girls.