𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

just created ig, i'll be posting edits there soon. follow me! @ goldr4ntakahashi :)

-

"No way, she's back?" Ran hangs on to every words he just heard. "Yes, only if you could see the amount of students gathering up in the entrance of the school. She sure is pretty, your lucky enough."

*I am, I'm very lucky enough.* Ran blushed as he thought about Asahi Sora—the one who made his heart flutter on the day he had his first tournament as the captain ball of his team. 1 — R. TAKAHASHI. It was the 19th of August 2019 when Asahi Sora came up to the stage and personally congratulate student athletes who made it to the finals and competing for the gold medal.

"Who is she?" Takahashi Ran ask his fellow teammates. "Asahi Sora, isn't she pretty?" Then suddenly their eyes met. His breathing becomes softer, the pensive look melting into a smile.

His body squirms just a little as she look towards him. There was something about that gaze of her he'll never find in another girls in this room, as if in that moment their souls finally found it's rightful partners—to him. And that date he'll never forget, 19.

"So you two are still a thing?" Yuji asks. "I've been keeping in touch with her since her tournament. I'm happy that she's back." Ran abruptly answers.

"But still, are you ever going to ask her out? The last time I check, you weren't planning anything yet you're keeping her."

"It's not a bad idea, right? I want to properly ask her out as soon as I prove to her that I can be with her."

"What are you trying to prove? Takahashi Ran, as far as I'm concern you're running out of time..those guys out there, they can potentially tale Asahi Sora away from you."

Ran bit his lip, "So, I should take her out tomorrow?" Yuji nods, "Yes, yes, that's one big step and make it a little more you know, a different way. Go out with her as a gentle man, not just as a friends.."

"It sounded to me that you're great at this, are you dating someone?"

"Not yet, I'm trying my luck tho." Yuji smiled. "Wait, are you trying to hit on Himari Hina?"

She was the first person who crossed Takahashi Ran's mind, Himari Hina.

"Me? Aha, no. Hmm." Yuji takes a bottle of water. "Y-yui.." His voice fades while Ran observed him in suspicious manner. "You're also enjoying the idea of those three girls visiting the free practice, huh?"

"Wh-hat? Well, they've been doing pretty nice. Giving us free stuffs, making things a lot easier, like those errands..how about you? Are you not having fun seeing them?" He questioned him.

"Kind of." He replied.

"What do you mean kind of? Himari Hina has been very patient to you. Yui and Akari are nice." Yuji stated, "I also think you should consider Hina's apology too."

"I know, I will put an end to it soon, I'm going to accept her apology the next time I'm about to see her —maybe not tomorrow. Just, next time." Ran paused, "Right now, I want to make time and spend a day with Asahi Sora."

"Should you really do that? Like, you're something else Ran, you almost sounded like an akahata to me." Yuji retorts. "No, of course not. I'm different from others, I'm not that Ikegami Saito."