𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Few days later. Ran and I still exchanged text and it has also been going on for a good amount of time.

I would say he is more of talkative in his texts. The way he response to me makes my stomach churn. Like this.

今日はリリと一緒にいて、いつも店で買っているのと同じチョコパイを見ました

Today I was with Riri and I saw the same chocolate pie you buy at the store.

本当?いいね。
Really? Cool.

それらを蓄えないでください、それは売り切れになるかもしれません!
Don't hoard them it might get sold out!

安いです
It's cheap

高価なものを買います
I will buy you the expensive one

▌次の時間
Next time.

See? This is what I'm talking about. He is that type of guy who cares for somebody. I couldn't stop myself to think if he's really into or he just pay attention to me right now because of what has been happening.

それを楽しみにしています!
Looking forward to that!

Yet, I kept my responses in a cool friendly manner. Ran just went through a breakup and I don't want to be in the spotlight in class, being the reason behind his smile and all that. I'm sure he's not ready. I feel kind of feel it.

He left me on read. That was understandable. I still have life over this phone. You know. "Have you seen Yui?" I ask Akari, she was reading her wornout novel.

"Ah, Yui? She said she's going somewhere. Bet she's you know.." Akari mimicking a huff. "She's still doing that?" She nods in frustration, "She said she's gonna get clean sooner or later. I don't even believe that."

"Anyway, talk me through your whole new life situation. It hasn't been a week since your life changed," Akari puts down her book. I put down my phone too. "Uh, Haruto and I are still packing our things left from home..We're planning to pay a visit to Mom's next week."

"So, you're parents are left in your house to resolve the situation?"

I nod. Actually Mom has been waiting for my Dad to come home. When he found out through Haruto that we're moving to our grandparents. He never showed up in the house ever again.

I think it's stupid of me to think that Dad really loved Mom, with just one snap— he changed and pretends his family doesn't exist in his life anymore. I hate it, it makes me feel awful and stressed out.  

"Gosh, that's crazy but no worries, I assure you that Asahi Sora will get what she deserves."

I sighed whilst resting my chin on my palm. *Is it going to be worth it? As days passed by with no presence of Sora, I feel like I'm losing interest in fighting back. She's avoiding her issues by not showing up in school.*

*Ding* I immediately unlock my phone to check who sent me a text message.

This time...it's not him, It's Ishikawa Yuki.

ねえ、私はあなたの両親、特にあなたのお母さんについて聞いた。あなたは大丈夫?しばらく話してもいいですか?

Hey I heard about your parents and your Mom. Are you okay? Can we talk for a while?

He's always the last person who finds out about the things that goes through my life.

放課後に会いましょう。
Let's meet after school.