𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

Later that afternoon. Yui decided to go out to take a short break from school works. She drag Akari and Hina but the latter refused. "I think I'm just going to take a break here, you guys should go."

"Ay, come on. It's nice outside, don't burden yourself too much of being Nicchoku." Yui insisted. Hina nodded in exhausted, "I'll catch up. Go ahead. Where are you two heading then?"

"Gym. I plan to invite Yuji for my housewarming party." Yui said, Akari giggled but it soon stopped when Yui glared at her, "We are friends. You should be glad I'm inviting Yanagida because you said so, Akari."

Hina rested her head on her desk filled with pile of notebooks and one thick log book, she kept yawning.  "You better catch up, Hina." Yui and Akari left.

Passing by at the storage room just few meters away from the gym. The empty storage room intentionally opens. Akari whimpers as she hide behind Yui's back. They decided to take a look at what's inside and the next thing they saw was a small figure of a person, "Ichibangase Aimi?"

Aimi grab their hands and pulled them inside. She closed the door, locked. "I know this is so sudden but my conscience is killing me. You two are Hina's close friends right?"

"Yes." They replied in unison. "Okay, good. Uh, how do I begin this.." Aimi was shaking, she's obviously scared of something or someone. "What's with you?" Akari couldn't help but to ask.

"Just tell us. It's nothing serious right? Is it about Hina?"

"Y-yes, I'm so sorry. I tried to warn Sora about her crazy plans but she's not stopping and she won't stop. Apparently, she contacted the woman who was once the ex lover of Hina's dad. N-now, she's ruining her family.. i can't deal with it."

"She, what??!" Yui's face turns red out of anger, her knuckles cracks as her grips get tighter. Akari was out of words. "Does Hina knows about this?"

"No, I was about to but that day Ran appeared. I'm scared for my life. Sora had threaten me about telling others her plan. But I can't let her, Hina is kind and it's not her fault to be involve with Ran, if he — himself is  the one who tries to get her attention. I've been observing Hina for couple of days now and I know for a fact that she's avoiding Ran. But Sora can't stop. If this happened or might already be happening, it won't do no good for Hina and her family. So please, help her."

Yui closes her eyes. Trying to control her rage. If she lets her anger took over, it will be worse for Hina's state. "Where is Sora?"

"I don't know, but please. Instead of looking for Sora and confront her, can you think of a way to help Hina? Even if you guys talked to Sora, she's not going to stop.."

Akari agrees to Aimi's statement. "She's right, remember the last time Hina confronted her? It just got worst and no one believed Hina. Maybe this time a real actions can stop her."

"You're right, but I think another person must know about this." Yui said, fiddling. "Another person?" Aimi's voice cracked. "Hina?"

"He must know about this..." Yui paused, "Takahashi Ran."