𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"Let's end this." Mrs. Himari says, "It's no good for us to continue living like this, Hideki." She covers her face with her hands, trying not to be consume with her emotion while her husband is in front.

Mr. Himari sat there with his usual straight face, his back rested on the chair. He looked down, "If this is what you want, then alright."

"The kids will come home in a few months, I will take full responsibility of them." Mrs, Himari called it quits.

Yes, it did hurt her. The way he just responded to that question, he never made a fuss or try to win her back. It's just a rough answer she's ever gotten. "I will visit them from time to time. If they need money, just tell them to ask me. Also for the business, let's just stay as business partners. I-"

Mrs. Himari couldn't take it anymore. She burst into crying, "We're talking about our kids and our family yet all you care about is the money and ypur business? I can't believe it."

"Well, I gave you an answer to what you want. I've realized things and decided to take a quick turn with my life but I'm also capable of supporting my kids, especially Haruto. I could take full responsibility of my son, Heidi."

"This will be the last, I'm sorry for everything Heidi, I loved you."

He left her in so much pain. Hideki took off his ring and place it over the table. "Let me know if you're ready with the papers and your lawyer."

Mrs. Himari planted her face on the table. Crying. Right now, all that she could think of are her children. How she can start over again. Hina? Haruto? Will they be okay?

____

i'm alive yall, i was caught up with classes, everyday exams and endless reading, but hey, i missed everyone ಥ⌣ಥ

btw, i'm currently reading the song of achilles, lemme know what u guys are reading!

also pls get vax, stay safe!