Chapter 1 - I Miss Him So Much.

*Disclaimer - I Own Only Chloe Mason & Aubree-Leigh Tyler. Charlotte Lawson Belongs Too StrangeDesires. Everything Else Belongs Too Shed Media.

A/N - Wattpad Has Deleted The First Version Of This So I'm Gonna Have Too Rewrite It. So Here Goes. This Is The Sequel To 'The Daughter Of Rachel Mason'. In Order To Understand This Then I Reccomend Reading The Other One. I'm Hoping That You'll Like This One. And I'd Like Too Thank Everyone For Their Support On The First Book. I Never Imagined It Would Be That Liked. MASSIVE THANKYOU TOO MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SISTER LUCY Wh Has The Chapters Saved On Her Ipad. She's The Best!! & Massive ThankYou Too StrangeDesires For Her Help With Ideas. Without Further Ado - Let's Begin.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A month. That's how long it had been since Chloe Mason last saw the man she loved and the father of her daughter. She missed him like mad and knew no other man would come close to getting into her heart, not like him. Since Waterloo Road had moved to Scotland Chloe had been distant from everyone but noOne knew why, her best friend Charlotte knew the reason why but she wouldn't tell noOne. When Chloe woke that day she checked her phone to see if she had a text message from Max but she hadn't, she hadn't heard from him since she left Rochdale "Chloe, Rachel asked me too see if you're awake" Chloe smiled "yeah. I'm awake" Charlotte walked in "are you okay?" Chloe shook her head "no I'm not, I miss him so much, my heart feels like its broken" Charlotte hugged her "its alright. Do you remember what you said to me before we left Rochdale?" Chloe shook her head "no" Charlotte smiled "you will be happy" Chloe was crying again "how can I be happy? The man I thought loved me hasn't contacted me at all" Charlotte held Chloe again "maybe he's changed his number" Chloe scoffed "yeah right" Charlotte was about to speak when Rachel walked in "girls breakfast is ready" Chloe nodded "where's Bree?" Rachel smiled "Eddie's attempting to get her dressed" Chloe smiled and she went downstairs with Charlotte.

When they arrived at school Chloe had taken Aubree to the creche with Charlotte "are you okay now?" Chloe shook her head "no, I don't think I'm ever gonna be okay" Charlotte smiled "you will" Chloe sighed "the only I would be happy was if I had Max here" Charlotte hugged her "try calling him again" Chloe got her phone and dialled Max's number -

**This is Max Tyler. I'm not available at the moment, leave a message**

Chloe hung up "voicemail. Again" Charlotte sighed "Chloe I'm sorry" Chloe shrugged "I should have known better than to fall in love with him, I knew he'd break my heart" Charlotte smiled "we can be heartbroken buddies together" Chloe smiled even though she felt like breaking.

Chloe and Charlotte made their way to registration, their new form teacher was Mrs.Diamond "morning girls" Charlotte smiled but Chloe didn't "Chloe, you okay?" Chloe nodded and sat down so Mrs.Diamond looked at Charlotte "is she alright?" Charlotte smiled "she's fine miss" Mrs.Diamond nodded "sit down then".

Once registration was over Chloe and Charlotte had P.E so they went to the changing rooms "hiya Chlo" Chloe looked up "I'm Chloe, not Chlo" Rihannon frowned "no need to be like that" Chloe rolled her eyes "back off" Charlotte sighed and looked at Chloe "this isn't doing you any good Chloe" Chloe looked at Charlotte and she was crying again "I miss him Charl, really miss him" Charlotte took Chloe's hand and took her outside "I know you do" Chloe shook her head "I would do anything to have him grab my hand or smirk at me or even push me against something" Charlotte could see Chloe was close to breaking so she pulled her into a hug "its gonna be alright" Chloe shook her head again "no its not, I want him back so bad its killing me inside" Charlotte felt her heart breaking for her friend "Chloe I promise that everything is gonna be alright" Charlotte held Chloe as she fell to the floor crying "why does it so much?" Charlotte smiled "I don't know".

Chloe eventually calmed down but she was still feeling down. After P.E Chloe went to the creche "Bree" Aubree looked up and smiled "mama" Chloe grinned Aubree looked so much like Max and it was killing her "Bree, mummy loves you so much" Aubree giggled and hugged Chloe "me and you against the world" Aubree nodded and walked over to the toys so Chloe stayed to watch her play.

Charlotte knew Chloe couldn't keep going on like this, it was making her ill. She couldn't talk to Rachel about it because Rachel and Eddie thought it was because Chlo wasn't with them. Chloe sat in the library thinking, she didn't even know Charlotte had come in "hiya" Chloe gave a small smile and Charlotte sat opposite her "are you alright?" Chloe shrugged "no I'm not, but there's not a lot that I can do about it" Charlotte smiled "Chloe, I promise that you'll forget Max Tyler" Chloe was crying again "I don't wanna get over him Charlotte, I love him so bloody much" Charlotte sighed "I know you do, and you probably always will" Chloe didn't want to cry anymore but she couldn't help it "I remember when he first kissed me, I was so shocked that I agreed to go round too his" Charlotte smiled "he gave you the best thing in your life, Aubree" Chloe nodded "I see him everyday in her and it kills me".

Eddie had just finished teaching when Rachel walked in "I'm getting worried about Chloe" Eddie smiled "she's missing Chlo" Rachel sighed "I don't think its that, we've been here a month and all she's done is cry" Eddie frowned "we'll talk to her at home" Rachel nodded.

When they got home Eddie looked at Charlotte "can you take Aubree upstairs? Me and Rachel need to speak with Chloe" Charlotte smiled and took Aubree from Chloe. When Charlotte was out of the room Rachel sat with Chloe on the sofa "what's wrong love? You've been crying everyday since we got here" Chloe sighed "I'm just having a tough time lately. I'll be fine" Rachel looked at Eddie "has this got anything to do with Max?" Chloe shook her head "no, why?" Rachel smiled "no reason, you sure you're gonna be alright?" Chloe nodded although she knew she was lying and she knew the reason she was upset was because she missed Max "look Chloe, this is a fresh start for all of us, we can put everything that happened in Rochdale behind us" Chloe rolled her eyes "can I go?" Rachel nodded and Chloe went upstairs.

Chloe got Aubree to sleep that night and decided to try to get in contact with Max -

**This is Max Tyler, I'm not available. Leave a message**

Chloe felt the tears sting her eyes again, all she wanted was to hear his voice but that didn't seem possible. She fell asleep that night with the tears evident on her face.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - First Chapter Of The Re-Write. I'm Sorry That The Other One Got Deleted :(

Hopefully I Can Get All The Chapters Posted Over The Next Couple Of Days.

Hope You Liked.

Bye For Now xoxo