✿CHAPTER-32✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Dakshayani was in dilemma.. With moist eyes she looked at Hreedant who was still smiling at him.. Guilt stroke her heart, guilt of killing someone who was unaware of her intentions, guilt of killing someone who still didn't know what would happen after few seconds..

If he made a sin killing her father who was without weapons then she was also doing the same sin without telling him anything.. It was like cutting the head of someone who was sleeping and being a warrior how could she do that??.. She couldn't back stab anyone because real warriors attacks from front not backstabs.. Realisation hit her strongly..

His heart was piercing more because she was still silent and didn't dare to say why she was doing all this

His heart was piercing more because she was still silent and didn't dare to say why she was doing all this.. He looked at her with one last hope but her silence gave him her answer.. His hands were shaking and heart was paining with betrayal.. Taking a long breath, grabbing the glass tightly, closing the eyes he slowly lifted the glass..

"No, What I'm doing??.. I can't do this sin.. I.. I can't.. I've to stop him".. Her mind raised her voice as she threw away the glass with a thud from the hands of Hreedant who was about to take a sip from it..

She widened her eyes seeing the glass and the milk on the floor.. Her heart was blocking while taking breath with fear.. Thinking the incident she started breathing heavily with the guilt.. Hreedant looked at her with a sarcastic smile..

"Why did you throw it??.. Your wish was going to fulfill of killing me".. She snapped her head hearing his words..

"Yes.. I know that you wanted to kill me.. Just waiting to hear your confession regarding this".. He faked a smile..

"But you didn't tell me till now why have you done this to me??.. Why??.. What was my fault??.. Where your love turned into hate for me??".. He shouted with raging eyes jerking her..

"Then what exactly should I've to do knowing that you've killed my father, tell me??".. Hreedant became numb hearing this..

"Me??".. He looked at her with shock..

"Yes!!.. You!!.. Exactly the same shock I got like you got today when I came to know about this.. It was really shocking that you've snatched the most important person from my life.. I've suffered only because of you.. How could you do this??.. How??".. She shouted..

"Dakshayani, please tell me clearly.. What are you saying??.. Whom I've killed??.. What is the name of your father??.. Please tell me"..

"King Subala!!.. The King of Jalasar who was murdered by you on the day of the war against Madrasa.. You killed him when he was without weapons??".. Tears rolled down from her eyes.. She removed his hands from her shoulders and turned her gaze..

"You wouldn't ever understand about my loss.. I used to think that I know you better but after hearing all these I regret that I was unable to know you inspite of staying with you".. She huffed..

"You are still unable to know me Dakshayani!!".. Hreedant told sternly..

"Do you know why??.. Because Every relationship starts with trust".. He announced with anger..

"What do you want to mean??".. Dakshayani asked..

"You got to know about something and came to a conclusion that I've killed your father but didn't bother to ask me once.. That it was true or not.. Moreover how could you think that I've killed someone who was without armours.. I'm a warrior not a murderer".. He replied sternly looking at her..

"B.. But Pitaji told me this only".. She uttered with shaky voice..

"Pitaji??".. Hreedant looked at her with shock filled eyes..

"Yes, Pitaji".. Then she elaborated the whole incident..

"And you belived it so easily Dakshayani!!".. Hreedant faked a smile..

~✿✿~