"No, it's fine." I maintained my tone, examining his hair with a close sight.

"You look pretty." He said, smiling at me.

Oh.

"Oh." I suddenly blurted out, feeling at loss of words.

"Thanks! You're looking good too, oppa."

I shook my head, looking to the side where Jia was genuinely smiling at Jungkook.

"Oh, wait. You are..." He trailed off and I pulled her into me, caressing her head. She let out a yelp as she suddenly crashed into my waist.

"She is my cousin sister, Jia. My aunt is here to visit us for some days...my mom had told you." I smiled, drawing circles on her back.

"Oh yeah, we have met somewhere. I remember her face..." He scratched the back of his neck, trying to recall. I gulped, my mouth hung open.

"Maybe you have? It's not a big deal. Sh-Shall we leave now? We don't have much time in our hands." I tugged at my jacket, looking anywhere but him.

"S-Sure...where to?" He asked and I fumbled with my hands, dumbfounded.

Didn't he say that he is the one taking me out? How do I tell!?

"Anywhere you want... I don't really go out that much."

"There's a new restaurant I know. They have really nice variety. What about it?" He asked, kicking a rock with his foot.

"I don't mind," I smiled, trying to collect enough confidence, "also, your new hair colour looks great."

"It does? Thank you. Hyung suggested me this shade." He smiled and his front two teeth peeked out. I smiled as I pushed Jia in between us, holding her hand tightly.

"You seem a little... upset? Is everything okay?" I noticed him rubbing his hands together, something that I noticed at the wedding incident too.

He rubs his hands whenever he's nervous.

"No no... I'm just..." He stated as we started walking towards the road.

Maybe he's as nervous as I am.

I noticed his arm, hesitantly dangling near Jia's. I smiled at his attempt as he very gently held her other hand, looking the other way as he did so.

So cute...

"There's rush on the road. Stay with me." He whispered as he lowered himself to Jia's height, his lips curved into a nervous smile. Jia nodded, looking at me as if indicating something.

"You both are my responsibility for today, I need to take care of you both." He whispered to her, but loud enough for me to hear as well. I felt my cheeks burning at his consideration.

"I can take care of myself but I don't mind you holding my hand." Jia giggled, shaking their hands back and forth. Jungkook smiled brightly at her which made my tummy all fluttery seeing the two of them.

This is so weird. I am feeling giddy just by his kind gestures towards my sister.

This shows how tender-hearted he was.

Soon we were at the said restaurant, not too far from my home. I got out of the cab as Jungkook opened the door for me. Jia hopped out after me and I noticed the tall building in front of us, my eyes widening with realisation.

This seems costly.

Why would he take us to such an expensive hotel?

"J-Jungkook?" I whispered as he paid and turned to me. He hummed and I blinked, stepping a little closer so I could whisper into his ear.