An??

Well how was it?!😁😁

Ok this is just a space for me to ramble but there are a few important things I want to mention.

If we're being technical, this book/series is already done. The third part will have lots of fillers and is just there to ..finish the plot..? I guess. Although very open ended, this wouldn't be a terrible place to say 'The End' you know. But y'all know I always have to add detail so I'm going to keep writing it.

It's going to be a lot of found family and since it's an in between, there's going to be a lot of pregnancy. Literally everybody gets pregnant. So watch out for that. There won't be that much smut. I'll only add it if it's important to the story. But I'll still write them in the one shot so don't worry about that.

Also, I'll PROBABLY write another book centering around their kids using another boy group and if I do, then the third part becomes important. Get it? Ok! Perfect.

I won't be posting the 3rd book for a while as I'm taking a short break. In the meantime you can read the fillers in the oneshots. It's just some extra tiny details that happened in the 5 months and focuses on side characters.

Anyways, here are some random facts you probably didn't know about my book.

1. This book is called Soulmates Period.
Like Soulmates• (PERIOD) because Jongsang soulmates period!

2. Which leads me to my second point. This is a Jongsang fic. Like I know there's no point saying that now and with how fair I am with screen time it probably doesn't matter, but literally every one has this under their Woosan reading list like?? Just letting you know.

3. Also! Who do y'all think the main character is? Apparently not everyone is thinking the same member? Lol.

4. What are y'all's thoughts on the ending of this series? Do you think it's going to be sad or not? Let me know 😄

And that's about it. Let me know if you have any questions! And leave lots of votes and comments if you like my works! Thank you, Love you ❤️

-K.