Chapter 87

Yeosang was currently sitting in Mari's small office. Since she was the royal physician, she didn't work in the medical center and had her own place. It was built specifically for proximity near the King's quarters for Yeong Ah but now Yeosang.

"How are you feeling?" She asked the prince.
"I'm good," he answered.

She sat beside him and placed her notebook on the desk in front of them. She held the prince's hand to feel his pulse.

"Did your father tell you anything?"
Yeosang didn't know what she meant by that.
"I guess not."

She pulled a small scalpel from her pocket and Yeosang became afraid.
"Didn't you milk me enough last time?" He whined. The doctor chuckled.
"No I didn't actually. And here's why."

She quickly cut the princes arm and he hissed in pain. He looked at her and she pointed to the already disappearing wound. Yeosang stared completely stunned.

"What was that?" He asked.
"It's that beta's ability."
"Seonghwa? But he's not here."
"Exactly. I believe in an effort to protect you, he rendered a bit of his abilities to you," she proposed. Yeosang didn't know what to think.

"With that said, you need to be extra careful Yeosang," she warned.
"I don't know how, but he's managed to heal you completely. Even your previous sickness is gone. But I don't want you to go think that you're invincible. Especially since I believe this all to be temporary."

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, there's many reasons but when you were both unconscious, he was still so focused on healing you that he got sick. I'm sure he went there because he assumed he was invincible and can't die, but I honestly think he could have. When I cut you, you healed faster than when I cut him," she explained.

"That means that whatever the case may be, if the situation is extreme, he could probably die. And the fact that he still has his abilities just proves that he didn't give them all to you, meaning it might fade away after a while."

Yeosang nodded as he began to understand.

So if it goes away, will my sickness come back?

"Do you know if it has anything to do with why I couldn't remember my abduction?" He asked.

"At first I thought it was wiped away because the memory was painful but you said it wasn't that scary so I'm not sure."

Yeosang felt at a loss. He was happy because he wasn't sick anymore but had to remind himself that he might get it back. He wondered how Seonghwa would feel if he told him.

"Don't think too much. I just wanted to check up on you before you leave. I have a few documents I want you to give to the doctor at Choi kingdom. Hopefully they'll understand."

"Alright. I'll come pick them up before I leave."

Tae Oh was getting dressed to visit Ha Yeon since he missed his chance yesterday. When he was about ready, a knock came on the door. Hansung, his roommate, opened it.

"Is this Tae Oh's room?"
Said omega walked to the door when he heard his name and saw Mingi standing at the door.

"There you are. The King would like to speak with you," Mingi informed.

Tae Oh froze at that. Why did the King want to see him? He didn't do anything bad so there could only be one reason. He cursed to himself when he realized the Queen must have recognized him.

He nodded at the alpha and grabbed his notepad and a pen. Mingi led the way, and all the soldiers watched, a few of them whispering at how he was lucky or it was because he was Yeosang's favorite and how he used being mute as an excuse.