Chapter 137

Seonghwa ran as fast as he could. He busted through the opened palace gates with Jongho on his back and tears in his eyes. He was quite startled to find the place in a complete mess and Yeosang crying.

The omega raised his head at the familiar scent and wailed when he saw Seonghwa with Jongho on his back. He ran up to them worriedly, Soojin and San right behind him.

"What happened? Is he alright?" Soojin asked fearfully.
"I think so..I don't know..they took my ability... it's not working. I healed him but he won't wake up," Seonghwa spoke in a panic.

San placed two fingers at his neck to check his pulse but his eyes glowed green instead.

Jongho's eyes were red and he was very angry. Instead, tears were streaming down his face and he was being held back by both his mothers who seemed to be crying as well. Jinhong was in front of him and Jongho looked like he was mere inches away from attempting to skin him alive.

"Fucking hell! Can't catch a break," San exclaimed with a stomp of his foot.
He was getting really tired of his visions. Ever since he witnessed Wooyoung's forthcoming death, he had been trying to avoid anything and everything in fear of getting a vision. He didn't want to have them anymore.

"What is it?" Soojin questioned quite alarmed.
"I don't know but at least he's alive," he grumbled out.

"What do you mean? What did you see?" Yeosang asked wiping his face.
"His eyes were red and he was crying. Mothers were holding him back from trying to kill Jinhong," he explained.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows a bit confused by the randomness of the vision. Seonghwa felt a bit relieved knowing that it meant Jongho would wake up. He had just hoped Hongjoong would too.

As they were about to enter the palace, a man in all black suddenly arrived on a horse, his face stricken with fear when he saw the state of the now ruined garden.

"Is anybody hurt?" He yelled looking between all of them.
"Who are you?" Soojin asked.

San inhaled lightly as his memory came to him. The man dismounted his horse and looked around before bowing.

"I'm Lee Joongi, leader of the special forces."
"Aah! Baek King?" Soojin pointed.

The alpha tilted his head slightly confused and she snorted realizing Woohyung hadn't even told him.

"Your majesty?" He questioned and the woman quickly regained her composure.
"Yes is there something you need?"

"Oh.. I was just in charge of the prisoner that I assumed caused all of this. I didn't think the situation through. Please forgive me," he kneeled. Soojin was quite confused.

"Excuse me?"
"I assumed he wouldn't be able to make clones any more since I made it that his hands could no longer touch but I forgot to take in the fact that he may have already had some before hand," he explained.

Soojin slowly started to make sense of the situation.
"So this prisoner, where is he?"
"In the dungeon back at Jung kingdom," he answered.

Soojin became angry and called for a horse. She asked another maid to take her son to his room so he could rest. The horse arrived and she ordered for the area to be cleaned by the time she came back. San called for a horse as well and Seonghwa followed behind them.

Joongi mounted his horse but was stopped by his subordinate, Joo Hyuk.
"This one's still alive," he pointed at the brown haired.
"Take him. Let's go."

"You two aren't leaving with them?" Kyro asked when he noticed the young boy and the white blond still sitting down.

"Does it look like they want us to come with them?" He shot back.