Chapter 72

Woohyung turned his head when he heard Yunho mention Yeosang.
"We'll discuss this later," he told his son.

Yunho, Jongho, and Mingi all surrounded the beta when she said that. Jasmine looked to all of them a bit cautiously.

"Where is he?" Jongho asked in a deep voice.
"He's in a cell in Baek kingdom but there's a problem," she told him. Jongho was upset to hear that his soulmate was stuck in a cell.

"There's another boy with him."
Hongjoong darted his head and neared the beta as well.
"And there's some sort of aura barrier surrounding them so I couldn't do anything to help."

Woohyung joined the conversation.
"I already sent a few of my people to go and get him."
"It's hopeless. That beta is strong. The barrier is not going anywhere," Jasmine said.
They were all confused as to what she was talking about.

"I'm going to go get him." Jongho turned around but before he could begin running, Hongjoong held him back.
"Take us to him," he told the beta and she nodded.
"Me too," Mingi said quickly.
"I want to come as well," Wooyoung and Yunho both said.

"I can only take 3 people at a time," she said looking between all the men. Woohyung was a little confused on what was going on.

"I'll go. I'm his brother," Yunho stated.
"I'm his brother too," Wooyoung retorted.
"But I'm stronger," Mingi added.
Hongjoong told Jongho to hold onto her shoulder. He grabbed Mingi's hand and tapped Jasmine. The beta's eyes glowed pink and all three of them vanished.

Woohyung was surprised and suddenly everything made sense. Wooyoung whined when he realized they were gone and Yunho was a little startled.

"She'll be back," Kyro told them.

All 4 of them appeared right in front of a dungeon cell, landing on its gate. They saw Sung Kyung and Mi Ran sitting against the wall along with Sung Kyu.

Jongho paid them no mind and walked closer to the scent. He was a little surprised by the aura surrounding them but was also relieved when he saw Yeosang.
Mingi moved closer as well gawking at the pretty color. He raised his hand to touch it but Sung Kyung stopped him.

"Don't touch it," she warned. The alpha was startled but heeded her words. Jongho, who stood right next to them, poked his finger in and sucked his teeth when he got cut. His finger was bleeding and he sucked on it to stop the bleeding.

"What did I just say?" Sung Kyung raised her voice a little annoyed. The barrier had just started to dim and decrease. She didn't want it to grow again.
Hongjoong joined them and eyed the barrier around them. He was surprised to find Seonghwa was blond but that was not important at the moment.

"Wait Sung. Look," Mi Ran pointed at Jongho. "He got cut," she said. Sung Kyung walked up to the prince and pulled his finger from his mouth to inspect it.

It can even cut too?

She looked at the boys curiously.

"Who are you?" She asked.
"I'm Yeosang's mate," Jongho answered.
"The prince is mated?!" She exclaimed quite surprised.
"No his soulmate," he corrected.
"I'm his best friend, Mingi."
Hongjoong didn't answer and continued to stare at the boys.

Sung Kyung thought of something and decided to try it out.
"Hey Mingi you know what? Try touching it," she told him. The alpha was a little confused and cautious seeing as Jongho had gotten hurt but he abided. He put his finger in and pulled it out when he felt a sharp stab and grunted.
Sung Kyung held his hand and wiped the blood and saw that he had been poked instead of cut like Jongho was. She started to put the strings together.