Chapter 123

Jongho felt cold and tried to move towards Yeosang to feel warm but there was nothing. His hand aimlessly pat around the bed but he felt nothing except for the cold cover. He shot his head up, a little bemused and slightly concerned. When his eyes accustomed to the dark, he noticed it was only 4 in the morning. Where could Yeosang have gone?

He stood up and exited his room to look for the omega. It didn't take long as his scent was easily recognizable. Yeosang was sat at the dining table scarfing down what he assumed to be noodles.

"Doll? What are you doing?" His voice was deep and it startled the omega. He turned his face to him and Jongho smiled softly when he saw the mess at his lips.

"Feeling better?" He pat his blond hair before sitting down next to him. Yeosang nodded and continued eating. The alpha watched him a bit intrigued. He was slightly repulsed by the mixture of food in the plate but chose to ignore it.

When Yeosang finished, he belched and sighed feeling relieved. Jongho smiled, enjoying the calm scent that emitted from him.

"Why are you smiling? Aren't I disgusting?" Yeosang asked a little annoyed.

He didn't know why he felt annoyed but he just did. Everything felt weird to him these days and he wasn't sure what he was doing.

"No you're cute. As always," Jongho complimented. A blush painted his cheeks and he looked away.

"Hey don't look away handsome." Jongho put a finger under his chin and turned his face to him. Yeosang looked a bit startled before pouting at him. His tantalizing eyes glared at him and Jongho couldn't take how cute he looked at the moment.

He moved closer and brought their lips together. Yeosang was surprised but kissed back before he could even process it. Jongho broke it before it could get heated and stared at him bewilderedly.

"You added cinnamon to your noodles??" He asked slightly disgusted.
"Yeah. It tasted weird in the tea."
"But better in noodles??"
Yeosang nodded and Jongho looked at him with so much love and confusion.

"I've come so far," he mumbled to himself.
"What?"
"Nothing. Come. Let's go."
Yeosang smiled and put his hands up waiting for Jongho to carry him. He erupted in a fit of giggles when Jongho spun him around and the alpha felt his heart warm.

Yunho couldn't sleep. Something about knowing Mingi was out all night doing heavens knows what made him feel restless. He knew the alpha was perfectly capable of taking care of himself but he couldn't help his racing thoughts.

He glanced at the clock on his bedside and decided to get an early start on his day. After freshening up, he excited his chambers and made his way to town.

Now as crowned prince, he had so much more responsibilities. It was often tiring and it seemed that Mingi had his own set of tasks as well so he couldn't even ask for help. There was always Wooyoung but he knew the younger wouldn't be of much help. He complained about his normal chores enough as it is.

He suddenly missed Yeosang. He knew he would have helped him if he asked. But either way, it wouldn't look good for other people to be helping him with his responsibilities anyways.

Just as he was about to reach the gate, he witnessed Mingi entering, carrying Ha Yeon on his back. The beta was sound asleep, her arms wrapped around the alpha's neck. There was a sudden twinge in his stomach and he quickly hid in the stables.

That's where he was all night? With her?

Mingi stopped walking and called the beta.

"Ha Yeon? We're here."
Her eyes fluttered open and when she finally realized what was going on, she panicked.

"Oh..oh! I'm so sorry sir.." she apologized quickly and got off his back.
Last she remembered they were taking another break after she complained that her legs were tired.