Chapter 134

"Father? What are you doing here?" Yeosang asked when they reached the main area. The alpha couldn't even be upset that his son hadn't noticed him after everything that just happened.

"I just stopped by to see how you were doing," he smiled and opened his arms. Yeosang beamed and embraced his father. He had always associated his scent with comfort and tranquility. It helped calm him down and he felt lighter.

"How was the meeting?" He asked after pulling back.
"It was good I guess."
Yeosang turned a bit surprised to see Mingi.
"You went too?" He asked.
The alpha nodded, his teeth on full display.

The omega felt a slight graze on his stomach and met his father's soft gaze.
"How is she?" He asked softly.
Yeosang smiled and looked down at his belly.
"She's doing great. And she's growing!"
"And you?"
"I'm doing better."
The King was about to question his answer when Jongho entered in a panicked state.

"Where's mother?" He asked frantically.
They all looked at each other then back to him.
"She's not here?"

Jongho shook his head. San noticed a small note on the table and picked it up. The ink was still a bit fresh so he knew it had just been written. He was confused though because all it said was 'KK.'

"What does Kk mean?" Jongho voiced over his brother's shoulder.
"Kang Kingdom," Mingi answered.
"She probably went to calm down," Yeosang suggested.

His stomach suddenly grumbled and his face turned red with embarrassment. Jongho chuckled feeling a lot more relaxed.

"We should finish eating. I'm sure teardrop is waiting," Jongho walked up to his soulmate.
"Who's teardrop?" Mingi asked.
The alpha pat the omega's stomach as an answer and Mingi beamed.
"You named her teardrop?!"
Yeosang bursted into laughter and San tittered.

"No you dummy," Jongho furrowed his brows.
"It's a nickname. We all have nicknames for her."
"Oh then what's her real name? I wanna give her a nickname too."
"Only family can give her a nickname," Jongho teased. Yeosang nudged him and Mingi frowned at him.
"I am family. Yeosang is my bestie!"
The King chuckled at the statement.

They sat down to eat at the dining table, Woohyung and Mingi joining them.

"You've been quiet this whole time Hyung. Something wrong?" Jongho asked.

The older strained a smile and shook his head.
"I'm fine. Just tired."
"Oh yeah San! The vision," Mingi spoke up.

The beta remembered back to what he saw. The man in the vision looked awfully familiar but he couldn't seem to remember who it was.

"I'm honestly not sure what I saw. There was a man chained in a cell. He was laughing but crying at the same time and he said he'd make sure we regret it."

"Regret what?" The King asked.
"I'm not sure. I couldn't really tell who else was in the room but I'm sure Mingi and Seonghwa was there," he replied.

The alpha raised his brows a bit surprised.
"Me?"
"Yeah. The worst part is how close it feels."
"What do you mean?"
"This vision. It's going to come to pass real soon."
"How soon?" The King questioned.
"Considering I had this vision 3 days ago, I'm thinking maybe another 2 or 3 days," he replied.
"Nobody gets hurt at least?"
"...I don't think so.." San said weakly.

He didn't like this vision. There was something very eerie about it and it made him anxious. It also made him feel helpless since he didn't think there was much he could do to change it. All he could do was hope for the best.

"Your highness! You've returned?" Jiwoo exclaimed when Tae Oh entered the Royal room.

The omega blushed as it's been a long time since he's been addressed that way. It disappeared as soon as it came when she asked about the meeting. His assistant answered in his stead.