Chapter 136

"Hongjoong?" Seonghwa called from his desk.
"Yes sweetie?"
"I think my ability is gone," he said sadly.
Hongjoong immediately turned to face him.

"Your ability? You can't heal?" He asked worriedly and walked towards his desk.
"No I can still heal.. I think.. but the other one is gone."
Hongjoong didn't like that he seemed unsure.

"How do you know?"
"Yesterday when they were hurting me, I tried to hurt them back but it didn't work. I.. I think they took it away.." He said sadly.
"Who?"
"Cheol su. His friend tried to poke me with a needle twice! It didn't work the second time though."
"It worked the first time?!" Hongjoong exclaimed worriedly.
"I'm not sure. I healed and felt a tiny sting but I found the needle on the floor with blood on it," he explained.

Hongjoong stood there quite shocked. He wanted to ask why the beta hadn't told him but he already knew the answer to that.

"Do you feel different?" He asked instead. Seonghwa shook his head.
"How about Mars?"
"I don't know. He didn't seem too happy either. That's why he came out quicker than usual. But I was still there too... I think we're mixing," he said staring down at his hands.

"Jinhong had to clean up so maybe he knows something. Should I go ask him?"

Seonghwa figured that might work but he didn't want to go back there. He also didn't want to be left alone at home. He looked up at the alpha with a small pout finally deciding that he'd be fine as long as Hongjoong was with him.

"Ok.." he mumbled softly and stood up. He took Hongjoong's hand into his own as they closed the door behind them.

Hongjoong clasped the beta's hand tightly. According to the information Seonghwa had given him, they just might be in trouble again. He knew it must have taken a while to make the serums last time but even then, Seonghwa still had his ability. Something was different this time and he didn't like it.

As they walked further, they were suddenly surrounded by a group of people who all looked the same, their eyes glowing silver. Hongjoong held Seonghwa tighter and pulled him behind him. He picked up a stick from the ground and attacked, surprised at how easily they fell to the ground.

Seonghwa gasped when he saw their bodies shimmer away and Hongjoong turned to him thinking he was in trouble. Another clone attacked him from behind as he was distracted causing him to yelp in pain and fall to the ground.

Seonghwa shrieked and ran up to him. He pulled out a dagger from his jacket and stabbed every one of them before turning to the alpha.

"Hongjoong! JOONG!" He cried. He put a hand over the cut and closed his eyes to focus. Tears dripped from his now gold orbs as his hand began to move from place to place. He was surprised to find some stray marks and healed them as well.

When he was done, his eyes returned to normal and he rolled the alpha over. He tugged and pushed him but the alpha didn't wake up. After checking his pulse to make sure he was alright, he picked him up and headed back to their shared home.

Soojin heaved with relief when she reached the palace gates, a little annoyed at herself for refusing to take a horse. She was tired and wanted nothing but to rest.
Her eyes shot wide open however when she entered the gates and found San, Yeosang, and a few other alphas fighting a group of people.

She was very confused as the garden was a mess and she witnessed a few bodies disappear. Her eyes flashed red with anger as this was the second time she had come home to absolute chaos. What made her even more angry was watching the omega fight quite vigorously.

Yeosang was on a rampage as he aimed and shot at almost anything that moved. He paused when someone had moved closer to him and wacked them with the pick axe. He was already angry from this morning so this was a good way to let it out.