Chapter 145

"You're going to Lee Kingdom?" Mingi asked when he entered to Yunho packing. The prince nodded.
"How long?"
"Just about a month."

Mingi was silent, a small pout on his lips. He didn't want him to go, and for so long too. Yunho turned his head to find him pouting and chuckled. He packed the rest of his things and grabbed his bag.

"Wait you're leaving right now?"
"Yeah. Considering the condition Hyun Ah was in when she arrived, I should have actually went sooner," he told him.
Mingi pouted again a little upset. He hadn't even been informed of anything.

"Why are you acting like I'm going away forever. It's just a few weeks," Yunho wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Because..we've never been apart for that long. I'm going to miss you," Mingi mumbled.

"Awh! You're so cute," Yunho kissed his nose. Mingi blushed, finally raising his head to properly look at him. He stared for as long as he could, trying to take in all his features as if it was the first time seeing him. He couldn't help but notice his empty ear hole.

"Yun."
"Yes love?"
"Why is Hyun Ah wearing your earring?"

Yunho immediately pulled him into a heated kiss, taking the alpha by surprise as his heart jumped and swelled. He barely had a mind to kiss back and clutched the Prince's shirt to hold himself as Yunho worked his way into his mouth. It wasn't until he could barely breathe that Yunho finally pulled back, making sure to lick his lips as he did so.

Mingi stared at him with wide eyes, completely stunned and dazed. Yunho brought their heads together and looked at him.

"You're not feeling jealous again are you?" He asked.
"No..I..I just noticed it," Mingi replied a little breathless.
"Good. It was just for the mission."

He crashed their lips together again going right back to where they left off. His bag dropped from his hand and he brought it up to caress the younger's sides beneath his shirt, easily becoming distracted and moving it higher to pinch his nipple.

Mingi moaned, breaking the kiss as Yunho found his scent gland. The red head squirmed, one eye opened, and when he glanced the time, he pushed the older away.

"Y..you..don't you have to leave?" He panted a little.
Yunho looked at the clock then back to his alpha. "Don't worry I have ten minutes. I can do a lot in the meantime," he smirked and continued what he was doing.

Yeosang was watering the garden when a fast San walked right passed him. It didn't take much to realize he was crying and run after him.

"San," he called but the beta didn't answer and kept walking. Yeosang ran after him and held his wrist, panting as he did so. San's tears spilled and he quickly attempted to wipe it away with his other hand that held the scroll.

"Goodness! You know I can't be running like that," he breathed out.
"Sorry," San mumbled out

"What happened? What's wrong?" Yeosang's tone of voice changed.
San looked down and sniffled.
"Wooyoung's back...and he won't talk to me," he murmured.
Yeosang breathed out and hugged him, softly patting his back.

"Don't worry he'll come around. You have to be firm with him sometimes or he never listens," Yeosang advised.
He pulled back and chuckled at San's confused and upset expression.
"Try again tomorrow."
He looked down at the scroll in his hand.
"Want me to take that for you?"
"Thanks."