Chapter 150

🔞🔞🔞

Yeosang was laid comfortably on Jongho's chest, breathing in his scent. He missed being able to do this as his stomach prohibited him for a while. It was a peaceful silence now that everyone had gone. He felt a little perturbed and glanced to find his alpha in a state of worry.

"Something wrong buttercup?" He asked not looking up at him.
"I'm pretty sure this means something."
"Oh come on don't tell me you believe that?"
"It makes sense Yeosang. We've barely been together a year and you've already almost died twice."

"I didn't die. I was speaking with mother."
"And why were you able to do that?" He asked.
Yeosang rolled his eyes.
"I'm tired," he said.
Jongho pulled him closer and pat his back bringing a smile to the omega's face.

"What does your mother look like?" He asked after a long silence. Yeosang smiled.

"She has a bit of a round face with soft eyes. She has brown hair and a sharp nose like me," he explained.
"What about her voice?"
"Her voice is soft like mine but she has a funny laugh," Yeosang chuckled.

"Did you have a good time?"
"Yeah..it passed by so quick. I miss her."
Jongho pulled him closer and breathed in his scent.
"She's here. She'll always be here."

Tae Oh was waiting impatiently for Hyun Ah at the carriage. If they didn't leave soon they were going to be late. He heard heavy footsteps and turned around disappointed to find it was only Ha Yeon.

"Hey! I'm important too," she said already understanding his expression. The omega faked a smile and opened the door for her. She huffed at him and entered after putting her luggage away.

Hansung came a few moments later holding a heavy bag. He placed it in the back cart and breathed out.

"She said she's coming," he relayed the message.
'What is she doing?' He signed frustratedly. He sighed when the beta didn't reply and pulled out his note pad.

"Alpha stuff."
'What?'
"That's what she said when I asked."
'You understand the signs?'
"Yeah. Ha Yeon bullied me."
Tae Oh laughed at that.

Yunho and Mingi came a few seconds later side by side. Hansung bowed at them and moved back.

"Sorry my father couldn't come. He said he had a gift sent for you."
"It's fine. I appreciate it," Hansung translated.

Yunho looked at him quite surprised.
"You know the signs?" Mingi gasped.
"I learned sir. Ha Yeon taught me."
"Wow..was it easy? I want to learn."

Tae Oh chuckled. He walked up to the prince and wrote a few things in his notepad before showing him.

"You're absolutely welcome."

Hyun Ah arrived a while later and they bid goodbye before leaving. The alpha fell asleep on the way while Ha Yeon stared into space, her eyes glowing. They returned to normal and she cringed playfully when she saw Tae Oh move Hyun Ah's head to his shoulder before placing a soft kiss on it.

"Tae, wha-"
The omega held a finger to his lips then pointed to the side of his head. Her eyes glowed and she asked her question.

Hyun Ah gets to be Queen. But what about me?

What about you? He asked back.

What am I going to do? I'm not a princess am I?

Tae Oh smiled and shook his head.

Actually I did have something planned for you.

Really? What?