Chapter 78

Smut. 🔞

San, Yunho, Mingi, and Jongho all stood outside the King's quarters. Jongho was a little worried about what the doctor wanted to say. He felt he should have been allowed to stay since he was now an important part of Yeosang's life, but he didn't want to upset the King any further.

"So Yeosang has Seonghwa's abilities now? Does that mean Seonghwa doesn't have his abilities anymore?" Mingi asked feeling ambivalent.
"I have no idea," Yunho sighed. The omega just wanted to rest.
"I'm going to go look for Wooyoung," San informed them.
"I'll come with you. He smelled really upset," Jongho added.

"Me too," Mingi said but Yunho held his hand.
"Both of them are already going. Let's just go to sleep and we'll see him in the morning," Yunho told the younger.
"And what if we don't? What if he runs away or gets hurt like last time?" Mingi questioned.
"He's not going to run away. Seonghwa's still here. And he's strong."
"Still, I should go help them," he offered but Yunho held his hand tightly.

San couldn't wait any longer and Jongho follwed him.

"Can't you just stay? I'm tired," Yunho complained.
"You don't have to come. Go ahead to sleep if you're tired," Mingi countered, his tone becoming a little grouchy.
"But I want to sleep with you. I miss you," he squeezed his hand.

This made Mingi upset. He hated that the thought he had pushed away all day had just returned now. He didn't want to be like this but he couldn't help it and he was worried about his Hyung.

"Sure. Only when it benefits you," he muttered. Yunho was shocked by the comment and Mingi used it to his advantage to release his hand and follow the princes.

What the hell was that?

"Holy shit! What the fuck?!" Julian cursed when he saw Hongjoong standing in the middle of the main deck. He just wanted to sneak a midnight snack when he saw him. The alpha was standing there still in his snow reaper form.

"P..p..pirate King? KYRO!" He yelled for his captain. In a matter of seconds, Hongjoong appeared in front of him. Julian shrieked and fell on his bottom in fear.

"Sshh!" Hongjoong motioned placing a finger on his lips. Julian nodded timidly and Hongjoong turned to what he assumed was the door to Kyro's room. He knocked and entered it. Julian breathed out a sigh of relief and ran to his room for safety.

Kyro was asleep on his bed, his body only taking up a fourth of the space. He smiled as the memories came to him.

Flashback.

Hongjoong woke up feeling a little squished. He opened his eyes and was met with a dark skinned boy asleep right next to him. He groaned and looked to the other bed that was now empty. He never understood why the younger always slept with him when he had his own bed.

"What are you doing here?" He tugged Kyro awake. The boy opened his eyes and was a little surprised to find Hongjoong staring at him.
"Oh sorry. I got scared," the boy said sheepishly.

"Scared of what? Fish? Nobody's going to eat you Ky. You're already 13 now. You can't be scared anymore," Hongjoong told him. Kyro frowned and went back to his bed.

The next morning the same thing happened. Kyro was squished up onto Hongjoong and he scolded him. The same events continued even after they had formed their own crew.

"You don't perhaps..have a thing for me right? Cause you know I'll reject you in a flat second," Hongjoong told Kyro one day when he asked to sleep with him. The vice captain laughed.

"No it's nothing like that. You just remind me of my older brother. I can't really distinguish scents but I just like your warmth," Kyro explained.