Chapter 101

Mingi was the first to wake up this time. He stared at the prince's peaceful sleeping face and took in his beauty. He still didn't know what the King had planned to do but he already had a plan of his own. If he had to be mocked or taken lightly in the process, he didn't care. He refused to ever hurt the prince like that ever again.

Yunho smiled, his eyes still closed, and gravitated towards the warmth that was Mingi. He nuzzled the alpha's neck and breathed softly. Mingi wasn't sure if he was awake or not but stroked his back gently.

They both had quite a few chores and errands to run today, but they figured they had all day to do it and decided to rest for a little longer.

When they finally got out of bed a few hours later, Wooyoung had just dismissed his soldiers.

"Finally decided to leave your chambers?"
Wooyoung eyed the both of them. They both looked a little shy and didn't say anything and continued walking. Wooyoung tutted at them only making them feel a bit more embarrassed which was weird because they hadn't even done anything.

A few more soldiers made their way for lessons under Chief Mingi and he instructed them to start stretching while he sparred with the prince.
The match started a little slow but soon sped up as the boys swung their swords at one another quickly and swiftly. Most of the soldiers and Wooyoung watched intensely as neither of them backed down.

Yunho attempted Mingi's favorite habit of trying to trip him, something the alpha learned from his father, and it usually never worked. But today it did. As Mingi was about to swing against him, he tripped and the tip of Yunho's sword pointed directly in his face.

The prince was a little surprised he fell for it and a loud cheer was heard but quickly stopped when no one else joined.

"You're getting a lot clumsier these days," Yunho offered his alpha a hand. Mingi took it with a sheepish smile.
"I think my body's just tired. But you're getting faster don't you think?"
"Eh. I guess." Yunho handed him a water bottle and they both drank at the same time.

"Ha Yeon? What are you doing here?" Wooyoung ran up to the beta excited to see her. She was cooped up in the barracks due to her sisters worries, and Wooyoung felt he'd be overstepping boundaries by entering his soldier's rooms just to speak to her.

"I finally got to leave my room so I wanted to see you. Where's Seonghwa?" She asked expectantly.
"Oh they all left. Sorry I thought you'd know," the omega informed.
"Left to where?"
"The Choi kingdom. They were just here because of the war."
"Oh I see." She was a little upset but decided not to dwell on it.

"Anyways I figured it out," she said giddily.
"Figured what out?"
"My ability."
"Huah? Really?! What is it?"
Just as she was about to speak, Yunho placed his arm around his brother. Ha Yeon stared up at him a little abashed.

"This is my big brother, Yunho," Wooyoung introduced, not even bothering to glance at him.
The beta's eyes shot open when she realized that he was the crown prince and she immediately bowed.

"This is Ha Yeon. She's Hyun Ah's little sister."
Yunho lightly bowed his head as a small acknowledgement of her presence.

"Is she training with you?" He asked.
"No. She ca-"
"Yes actually. I wanted to start," she said quickly, feeling a little bad for interrupting him.
"But don't you think it's a little too early?"
"No I'm fine."
Wooyoung eyed her curiously.
"Did you ask your sister?"
"I'm a grown woman. I don't need to ask my sister," she countered.
"Fine. I'll ask her. And it's a no from me unless she says yes," he retorted.

Yunho looked between them a bit bemused.
"Why does she have to ask her sister?" He questioned.
"Because she just got healed and then she got hurt and now she just got better again," Wooyoung told him.
"Healed?"
"Yeah Seonghwa healed her. She used to be on a wheelchair but look, now she's perfectly fine."