Chapter 74

San stretched his hand in search for his lover but was only met with an empty bed. He brought his head up a little confused to where the omega had gone. The sun rays shined on his face and when he realized that it was already almost noon, he stood up to get dressed.

He exited Wooyoung's room and began his search for him. On his way to the courtyard, he bumped into a tall woman. His eyes glowed green and the woman, Sung Kyung, eyed him curiously.

San saw blood spilling from the side of her lips as she fell into somebody's arms. The person looked familiar but he couldn't really make out who it was.

"A water beta? Interesting," she said when his eyes had returned to normal. San gazed at her a little perturbed. He wasn't sure if he should warn her or not.

"Would you happen to know where prince Yunho is?" She asked him.
"Uhm..Oh he's at the medical center," San replied after gathering his thoughts.
"Oh no! Is he hurt?" She exclaimed but didn't wait for an answer and ran towards the medical center. San stood there dumbfounded.

After Yunho had called the doctor, he wanted to quickly go check on Joongi. He found his room and entered after knocking. On his right was Joo hyuk and the left was Mingi both looking like they were on the verge of tears.
Yunho moved closer to the bed and saw Joongi was just waking up.

He looked very tired and weak. Joo Hyuk perked up when he saw him open his eyes and Mingi wiped over his own.

"Hyung," they both said in unison. Joongi smiled at that and glanced at Yunho. He was feeling better but his body was still sore.

"My boys. I'm going to miss you," he stated solemnly. Joo Hyuk frowned and Mingi felt a lump in his throat again.
"I don't think I'm going to make it," he said with a heavy breath.
"Uncle please!" Mingi cried and Joo Hyuk tugged at his shoulder and shook his head, tears brimming his eyes.
Yunho stood there a little confused by the situation because he was sure the alpha was getting better. He stood next to Mingi to comfort him by rubbing his back.
Joongi was about to continue his act and speak again, when the door busted open.

"YUNHO?!" Sung Kyung shouted when she walked in, thankful that he wasn't the one on the bed.
"Sung Noona?" He asked with a hint of surprise as his lips turned up. Her eyes grew as he ran towards her for a hug, completely engulfing her in his arms.
"Heavens you're so big now!" She said after pulling back and taking a good look at him.

Mingi watched them, a tear running down his cheek while Joo hyuk continued to cry. When Joongi's eyes landed on Sung Kyung, they broadened and he instantly sat up and clasped his hands together and laid them on his abdomen.

"Maybe I'll live a few more years after all," he said as his gaze fixed on the older woman.
"Uncle you stupid! I knew it," Mingi hit his arm and wiped his tears. The leader only chuckled but hissed and grabbed his arm.

Yunho turned around to find Joongi sitting up and staring between him and Sung Kyung expectantly. Joo hyuk wiped his tears and scowled at Joongi but the alpha paid him no mind.

"This is Sung Kyung Noona. She's the best," he introduced.
"And that's my lover Mingi," he pointed at him.
"Oh really," she raised her brows but Yunho curtly ignored her.
"That's Lee Joongi. Leader of the tiger forces. He was dying up until a moment ago," he rolled his eyes causing Joongi to blush with embarrassment.
"I..I wasn't dying.." he tried to save himself but it was useless.
"And that's Joo hyuk. He's part of the force as well."
Sung Kyung bowed and smiled.
"Nice to meet you all."
"It's very nice to meet you as well," Joongi beamed and Joo hyuk only rolled his eyes while Mingi laughed.

A few rooms away, Ha Yeon was just opening her eyes. The bright sun shining through the window made it a little difficult, but she managed. Her surroundings were blurry at first but it all became clear as she began to question where she was. She looked to the side and found her sister laying against a man with soft features.