Chapter 104

🔞🔞🔞🔞
Hongjoong thought about it for a long time. There was no way he actually liked Seonghwa. He just felt the need to protect him. That's all.

The alpha looked down to their intertwined hands as they walked to his house. He glanced at the beta for a few seconds and felt a little shy. There was a slight thrum in his chest that made him feel a little weird.

Seonghwa's just a friend. I don't like him like that. I just care about him. ..a lot. Why would they even think that? Is that why they all left?

"Joongie. I'm hungry," the beta interrupted his thoughts.
"There's rice and meat stew."
"Really? With the jalapeños?"
Hongjoong nodded and the boy squealed and began running faster, excited for the meal.

Yeosang draped his arms around the younger to deepen the kiss and Jongho gladly shoved his tongue inside his mouth.

They were both eager for this since they made their promises to one another, but Jongho was practically starving. He'd been giving the omega bedroom eyes since he saw him in his ceremony attire and everybody could see it.

He pulled back and pulled off his shirt first before encouraging the omega to do the same. His hands grazed the older's body and when it reached his bulge, he smirked and moved his hand all around it. Soft breaths escaped the omega's mouth and he soon grew impatient and pulled off his pants as well.

Jongho chuckled at his eagerness and fell to his knees. His face landed right in front of the omega's erection and he smirked.

"You remember our deal right?" He said not bothering to wait a reply and taking him in. Yeosang moaned at the wet feeling as the alpha wasted no time in sucking him off. His mind briefly remembered the 'deal' and he chortled.

In return for having to carry him up the stairs, Jongho was allowed to do whatever he wanted with the older in bed. Yeosang clearly had no problem with that and agreed with ease.

He yelped when Jongho palmed his small ass and placed him on the dresser beside them. With a better angle, Jongho took him in all the way, choking a little as he did so. His head bobbed as he sucked harder and his hands grazed all over Yeosang's chest, pinching his nipples from time to time.

The omega fisted the red and black hair as he gracefully continued the action, his own length getting hard.

"J..jong.." Yeosang choked out as a warning. The alpha's hands mindlessly made their way to Yeosang's neck but stopped when a certain memory popped into his mind. He held the omega's shoulders instead and fucked him into his mouth.

The blond pulled at his hair a little tighter and released into his mouth with a loud cry. Jongho hummed as he sucked every drop of it and licked his lips.

Yeosang stared at him a bit awestrucked. A few red strands were stuck to his sweaty forehead and his toned chest shimmered from the dim light.

Yeosang started to get hard again just from staring at him and he felt a little embarrassed. Usually after something small like this they'd call it a night, but this time he wanted more, yet he was too afraid to ask.
Jongho removed his restricting pants and Yeosang eyed his cock that stood at attention. The alpha smirked, a few of his gums making an appearance.

"You ready my prince?"
Yeosang only gaped at him.
"We're just getting started."

He carried the omega to the bed feeling his nerves and blood rush through his body. Yeosang only grew harder when he was thrown on the bed and pinned immediately. He hummed exuberantly into the kiss and Jongho wasted no time and grinded down onto him. The alpha stroked his sides and sucked right under his collarbone.