Chapter 111

The announcement was made early the next morning. The palace wasn't as surprised as the townspeople were. Many people gathered around the palace to offer their wishes and prayers for the couple and their child. Some even brought gifts to which Jiwoo ordered to be thoroughly inspected and cleaned.

Yeosang still hadn't woken up. Jongho was worried but JinHong informed him that there was nothing to be worried about.

"It's not mainly because of the pills. His body is tired as well. It's just a symptom of pregnancy. Don't worry too much. He's fine."

Jongho spent most of the day with him refusing to leave his side. When nightfall came, San entered to see how he was doing.

"He's the same. Still asleep," Jongho updated.
"Don't be so down about it. He'll be fine," San comforted him.
"Hmph. Since when did you care?"
San furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"
"You've been quiet all this time. Didn't you agree with mother?"
"No actually. I wasn't sure. It wasn't my decision anyways. It's Yeosang's."

Jongho accepted the answer and laid back against the headboard of the bed.

San sat down on the chair and held Yeosang's hand. He smiled but immediately it was gone as his eyes gleamed emerald.

Yeosang was smiling. He was running down the hall and towards the stairs.
"Wait for me," he called with a giggle. He ran down the stairs and tripped on his long night robe. He attempted to hold the railing but failed and tumbled down the stairs.

San breathed out heavily and put a hand on his chest. Jongho looked at him warily.
"Are you alright? What did you see?" He asked.
San calmed down before speaking.
"I saw Yeosang," he whispered.
"What happened? You'd better not call him fat again."

"Huh?"
"You don't remember? Last time you had a vision when you were drunk you said he was fat."
San gasped and hit the bed.

"You remember?!"
"Yea. You held Yeosang's hand and said you saw he was fat."

San thought about it but nothing came to mind. He hit his head a little frustratedly. His eyes glanced the omega on the bed and he darted his head up in surprise.

"Wait. Oh.." he smacked his hand on his head again and laughed. Jongho eyed him weirdly.
"I meant he was pregnant. I'm pretty sure that's what my drunk mind saw."
Jongho laughed at that feeling a bit lighter.

"But this time I saw him fall down the stairs. I think he was running after somebody. He said 'wait for me.' And he was laughing."

Jongho became a little tense at that.
"You didn't see who he was chasing after?"
"No. I only saw his back."
"What was he wearing?"
"A long cream colored night robe."

Jongho looked to his mate again. He moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. San smiled at the action.

"Don't worry too much. This one feels far away."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm not sure but I can kind of feel when my visions are going to come? I don't know. Most of them feel like they're not going to happen until a long time."

The alpha didn't know how to feel about that.

"The good news is I think he'll be alright. This vision feels like it's years away. That means he survives the pregnancy everybody is so worried about," San said a little excitedly.

Jongho felt slightly relieved at that. He knew Yeosang was strong enough to handle it and already had plans in the back of his mind if anything went wrong, but the notion made him feel a lot more reassured.