Chapter 103

The rest of the afternoon was spent with people interacting with one another and offering their congratulations to the Queens and the newly announced couple.

Jongho and Yeosang held hands while greeting Kings and Queens from different Kingdoms. Some people who were curious stopped to ask them if they were really soulmates while others wished well for them and their kingdom.

San and Wooyoung found Yunho and Mingi on their way towards the front. Seonghwa and Hongjoong joined them a few minutes later and they all talked for a while.

"Tae! You're here?" Wooyoung caught sight of the omega and called him over. Tae Oh bowed as a greeting and Wooyoung bombarded him with questions the man mainly answered with a nod and a smile.

San thought to congratulate his brother as well and looked to where him and Yeosang stood. He saw a tall woman walking towards them and his eyes glowed emerald.

Everybody looked to him a little surprised and Wooyoung held onto him so he wouldn't fall. Tae Oh looked very shocked and figured out that it must have been a vision.

"Shit! That's it," the beta breathed out when his eyes turned to normal.
"You remembered?" Wooyoung asked.
"Yes. That woman. She's about to get hurt," he pointed towards her direction.
Yunho's eyes widened and Wooyoung gasped.
"Sung Kyung noona?" They questioned simultaneously. The beta nodded.

"Yeosangie!" Sung Kyung squealed and ran towards him. The omega stared at her a little confused before his eyes and mouth widened in surprise.
"Noona?!"
He let go of Jongho's hand and ran to hug her.
"Where have you been? I missed you!"
She smiled and rubbed his back.
"I've just been busy." She pulled back to take a good look at him. She smelled a hint of something different but decidedly ignored it.

"Wow. I'm so proud and happy for you."
Yeosang beamed at that. The woman looked to Jongho and gave him a stern look.
"I know I don't need to say this but if I ever hear that you hurt my little Sangie, it won't be pretty," she warned.
Jongho smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist.
"You don't have to worry about that," he said softly but confidently.

Sung Kyung nodded and excused herself to greet the Queens.

"Do you think we should tell her?" Wooyoung asked.
"She believes in this stuff so I think we should," San said.
"But she's a bit haughty. I'm sure she'll say she can handle it or something," Hongjoong stated.

Yunho eyed the alpha questionably. He was right but how did he know? He quickly remembered that the alpha had trained with her for some time.

"Do you know where it happens?"
"Uhhmm... I think it was in some messy stone area. But she was attacked by pirates...I think-OH YES! Joongi!"
Mingi shot his head at that.
"Uncle?"
"Yes. She fell into his arms after she was stabbed," the beta explained.
"Hmm maybe father sent her to do something for him. I'll ask him later," Yunho informed.
"And I'll tell Uncle to be careful. Do you know how the person who stabbed her looks like?" Mingi asked.
"He's bald with a ponytail and was wearing a pink shirt."
"Perfect."

As the sun began to droop lazily, people began to part ways and say their goodbyes. All 9 of the boys including Tae Oh, sat at a round table as the hall began to clear up.

"I could really use a drink right now," Yunho said feeling a bit empty.
"Me too," Wooyoung added.
"That's probably not a good idea since we're leaving soon," Mingi recommended, not wanting to be the only sober one.
"Hmph. I don't have to leave. I can stay with Sannie," Wooyoung said cockily.
"You really think father is just going to let you stay? Especially drunk?" Yeosang scoffed.
San chuckled when the omega frowned at his older brother's reply.