Chapter 96

One week passed and throughout the whole week Yunho hadn't left his room. He felt nothing and only ate simply because he was told to. In the beginning, the King let his son take a break and thought nothing of it but after 4 days, he got tired of it. Mingi managed to ignore the King for the next three days, but today was it. The King was going to get to the bottom of this.

When his meeting ended, he grabbed a few contracts he needed to look over, and scrolls that needed his signature and sat in his quarters. He called Rowoon and told her to bring Mingi to him no matter what. The alpha nodded and bowed before leaving to follow his instructions.

Wooyoung was back to training soldiers again. He was happy Hyun Ah had decided to choose him to learn from. It made him feel proud of himself.

Ha Yeon was doing a lot better now and could even walk up and down the stairs. Her sister had been worried about her since she woke up a few days ago. She wanted to join training with them but Hyun Ah wouldn't let her.

They left the room in the castle now that there was more space and Ha Yeon didn't need her wheelchair anymore.

Wooyoung dismissed them for the day and Hyun Ah decided to take a nap before going to work.

"So did you find a job?" Ha Yeon asked as she threw a ball at the wall and caught it when it came back to her.

I guess you could say that.

"It's a simple question Tae. Why are you being so cautious? I tell you all my secrets."

That's because you choose to. And I can't exactly tell anyone anyways. But you can.

"Who would I even tell?"

You know I'm courting your sister right? How do I know you don't accidentally blabber my secrets away.

"Ah! I can't believe you would think so low of me. Hyun's not going to find out."

Hyun Ah walked in and saw her sisters eyes glowing a dark violet. She was startled by the sight and what she just heard.

"Ha Yeon! What the hell?"
"Shit!" The beta cursed and sat up, the ball hitting her head as she missed it.

"What are-"
"What the fuck was all that?" Hyun Ah questioned angrily. Ha Yeon looked down knowing she was in trouble.

Since she woke up and found out that Tae Oh had left, she had been calling him telepathically. It wasn't until the day before yesterday when the omega realized he could speak back.

Ha Yeon had shed a tear when she heard his 'voice,' and they had been talking ever since, except when the omega was busy, which to her dismay was most of the time.

"What was what?" She asked dumbly.
"Your eyes were fucking purple. And what the hell do you mean I won't find out?"

Ever since she regained consciousness, Hyun Ah had been worried sick about her sister, taking the first few days off training to look after her. Now that Ha Yeon could walk around freely, with limitations to walking only, she spent more time focusing on training and work. Ha Yeon never really found the right time to tell her sister about her abilities.

"Oh uhm..it's no big de-"
"Yeona," she said sternly and the younger flinched knowing what that voice meant.
"Ok I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but you were so busy and I didn't know how but I have abilities as a beta and it's telepathy," she rambled quickly.
"WHAT?!"
"I'm sorry. It all happened so quickly for me too. I'm still trying to get used to it myself."

Hyun Ah was at a lost for words. Her mind drifted back to when she got hurt and it slowly started to make sense.

"Wait so.. how..? How does it work?"
Ha Yeon smiled thankful her sister wasn't upset with her.
"I just picture somebody and remember their scent and call their name."
"So..you can talk to them?"
The beta nodded.
"How?"
Ha Yeon closed her eyes and called her sister.