Chapter 110

Readers discretion advised.

A few days passed and Yeosang was sleeping a lot more than usual. He often felt tired and didn't leave his room. The maids brought food to him and Jongho stayed to look after him.

Since JinHong was still unconscious, Jiwoo called Shin Hye to take a look at Yeosang. After a few minutes of feeling his heartbeat and pulse, and being briefed of his history, she said the same things everybody had been saying that Yeosang was growing tired of hearing.

Annoyed and upset, Yeosang kicked them out of his room. He composed himself and reminded himself not to cry as it would affect the baby. He caressed his stomach and breathed in and out.

They're wrong. They're all wrong. You'll prove it to them right doll? You'd never hurt mommy right?"

Jongho busted the door open, startling the omega and causing a tear to drip down his cheek. He ran to his soulmate and cradled him.

"How did you-"
"You're never hurting alone Yeosang. I'll always feel it. I'm always there with you."

Seonghwa hadn't been able to see JinHong for a while and he figured now that Shin Hye wasn't here, was the perfect time to do so. He secretly entered the room and found the omega laying on a bed. His wrist was wrapped in a bandage but it looked a little rough.

The beta undid it and was shocked to find his wrist was purplish in color. He studied it for a while but when he was still unsure of the problem, he breathed out and closed his eyes to focus. When his eyes opened again, they shimmered a bright gold and his hand hovered over the omega's wrist.

He's healed people a few times before but this time was different. Usually, he wasn't sure of what he was doing as his ability just worked by itself, but this time, he could see it. JinHong's bone was crushed and a piece of it had cut a vital artery.

As Seonghwa was healing it, Shin Hye walked in. She was angry that he disobeyed her orders but only became more upset when she saw his eyes glowing and holding the doctor's hand again.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled and pushed him away.

Seonghwa fell off the chair and his eyes flashed back to normal. He stood up and tried to see if JinHong was ok but Shin Hye blocked his view.
"Move!" He urged.
"So you can hurt him?" She crossed her arms.
"You're the one hurting him. You didn't even heal his wound like you said. His Arteria Ulnaris is ruptured!"

The assistant was a bit surprised by the knowledge and when she didn't respond, Seonghwa pushed her away and grabbed his hand to heal him again.
Shin Hye watched in amazement as the discoloration faded and his wrist turned back to normal.

A few minutes later, the doctor began to stir awake.

"JinHong! Are you alright?" She asked worriedly and helped him sit up. Seonghwa sat there timidly unsure of what to say.

"I'm fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes..I feel great even."

She glanced at Seonghwa for a second before returning her attention to him. JinHong looked at the beta who sunk in his chair. He mustered a smile and called him.

"Seonghwa, did you heal me?"
The beta nodded slowly his eyes glued to the ground as he was too afraid to face him.
"Thank you," he said softly.
"You're welcome. ..I'm sorry," Seonghwa apologized peeking up at him. The doctor chortled.
"No don't worry. It's my fault. I asked you to starve so I could finish my work. I was being selfish."

Shin Hye wanted to say something but stopped when JinHong held her hand. He shook his head and she understood the message.

"It's ok. Hongjoongie said he would make me lunch now," the beta's smile finally appeared.
"That's good. I'll always bring extra too. Just in case."
"Yay!"