"Mhm..." I licked my lips, stuffing my cold hands into the pockets of my sweatshirt.

"It means it has started to come to the usual. Your parents have finally started to read you, and that's pretty good. Are you working on yourself as I told you?"

"I am," I replied. "I've been painting to kill time. I have started to study as well but it's still tough. My cousin sister and aunt are here to visit me for a few days and I'm feeling much better with them."

"That's good," his voice was very shallow, almost a whisper. "Sometimes it's some certain people that make you feel happy. You see, being with them makes you internally bright up. Someone like...a friend, a relative, anyone."

"You as well." I sniffled when a cold breeze hit me, my hair blowing away with the gush of wind. "You've changed me a lot doctor."

"I'm glad that I was a help. I've seen you at your worst. I remember when I first saw you, how helpless and scared you were. Then on the second visit, you cried in my arms. That was the moment I knew that you are one of those, who are a lot more than they think. Someone just has to discover that passion in you. Show you that you're worth it. Show you that there's someone to lend you a shoulder, and I knew that I had to be that one."

"Like you're lending me a shoulder right now," I giggled, recieving an even higher pitched laughter from him.

"Exactly. So now that you're getting better, is there something you need to share? Anything that occupies your mind?"

On his offer, my mind suddenly went back to the time when I heard my parents talking about some psychiatrist.

That has been bugging me a lot..

But I don't think I should share this with doctor Hoseok...my parents are doing that for me, and that would be an insult to them if I complain about this to someone...

"Nothing. I'm all good." I smiled, pushing the strands of my hair back. I slowly pulled my head away from his shoulder. "Just fainted two days ago because of my weakness."

"What-"

"I'm working on it as well, doctor. Don't worry," I said, cutting him in between. "now I've started to realise my potential. How much I mean to the people around me. I have to give my best. For them, and for myself."

"I'm so proud of you, Hana." His smile was worth a snap. He engulfed me into a hug and I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of his body.

"Ah, did you see that guy?" He asked out of the blue and I pulled back, confusion swirling in my head.

"Guy? O-Oh, no no. I didn't see him after the first time, doc." I said, frowning.

"You're going to see him soon, though." He winked at me. I chuckled at his clumsy attempt to wink and miserably failing.

"How do you know?" I puffed out a breathe, "are you a magician?"

"Nope, I'm your genie."

I smiled wider at that.

My genie....

"My inner instincts said so, and they're never wrong."

"Let's see that." I said, feeling my cheeks rushing warm. I wanted to see him again so bad, but destiny had some other plans, I guessed.