✿CHAPTER-14✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"See your son.. After arguing with me taking that girl's side.. Now he is giving me 'Gyans' about how should I behave with her??.. Is he my own child??.. Sometimes I doubt".. Dushyant told Urmi who was standing still..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was sitting at the bed and was lost in his thoughts.. He was totally heart broken.. Now what he will do??.. He can't lose her as well as he can't marry her without her family's consent.. He promised her that he will come to take her and now he can't break his promise too.. Urmi came into his chamber..

"Hreedant!!".. The call broke his thoughts.. Seeing her he immediately straightened himself..

"Yes Maa".. He replied with his ever calm smile to hide his emotions..

"Bring her here by making her my daughter-in-law".. Hreedant looked at him with shocking eyes..

"I can't see you like this".. She said placing her palm on his shoulder..

"But Maa, Pitaji??".. He asked lowering his eyes..

"I just want you to fulfill your duties towards her.. I don't want you to break your promise what you have done to her.. It will be also a sin.. So just bring her here.. Whatever happens in future leave it will be seen".. She gave him her bangles..

"Give these while marrying her.. I will be waiting for you both with 'Aarti' on my hands at the gate".. She said caressing his hairs..

Hreedant was still in shock and as well as happy too..

"I have so many dreams about your marriage but".. She took a long breath and continued..

"I don't know what her family will think about this marriage as it won't happen like a royal marriage with the presence of the groom 's family".. She was looking little worried.. Hreedant cupped her face..

"You don't take any stress Maa.. I will try to convince them and I believe they will surely understand me specially Dakshayani".. She took a breath of relief hearing his words..

"I trust you and I know you won't take any wrong decision.. I am just thinking about Dakshayani.. It would be very very hard for her to adjust here".. She became little bit tensed..

"I will always stand by her Maa.. I won't let her fall tears from her eyes.. She is my responsibility".. He said with a cheerful voice as Urmi smiled and pecked on his forehead..

"Now you take rest".. She said caressing his hairs.. Hreedant hid his face in her lap and lost in deep slumber..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was missing him badly

Dakshayani was missing him badly.. She took the ring in her hand which he gave to her and was gazing it.. A lone tear escape from her eyes.. She just want him back.. Fear of losing him wasn't going from her mind and she was unable to forget that dream..

"I know you won't break your promise and will come to take me but I don't know my heart is not listening to me.. Please come back soon.. I can't lose anyone from my life anymore.. Please come back".. She kissed that ring and tightened her fist..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was getting ready at early morning in royal attire..

He was in hurry because by any chance if his father saw him going anywhere after getting ready with royal attire then he will surely throw questions on him which he had no answer and he couldn't lie

He was in hurry because by any chance if his father saw him going anywhere after getting ready with royal attire then he will surely throw questions on him which he had no answer and he couldn't lie.. Just at the dawn when slight red tint of the Sun was spreading allover taking his mother's blessings Hreedant rode on his horse and started his journey to Chandragadh where someone was eagerly waiting for her with teary eyes..

~✿✿~