Chapter 48: waltz

"ok Hyung you can go now. I'll check the arrangements for ball room and will get the list of guests from you, in the evening." Jungkook asked Yoongi on their way back to ballroom.

"Sure Jungkookah. Btw what about waltz? It's been long since we did it." Yoongi asked.

"Hyung we were pretty good at it and I guess we can do it well with a little practice." Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

"And with whom?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Tae." Jungkook mumbled.

"I bet he don't even know the basics." Yoongi sighed.

"I will teach him and believe me he is a Quick learner and y'know we have still two more days to practice." Jungkook babbled.

"Quick learnerrr?!! Jungkookah let's be happy and enjoy. Goodluck for the waltz. We deserve to be happy." Yoongi sighed, lips tilting into a smile.

"That's my point. Ok now no worries." Jungkook chuckled knowing the fact that he didn't liked the idea much.

"Oh Captain." Yugyueom called out, excitedly approaching Jungkook.

"You're going to do waltz with Taehyung? I'm right?" He asked with a smug face.

"I'm amazed that you still needed to ask. I wonder if you're seeking for a chance to-

"Oh nice shot but I'm really sad to say that Tae is already dancing with Bogum." Yugyueom winked, walking out.

"That was nice too." Jungkook mumbled as he quickly approached the ballroom.

"May God bless you with patience." Yoongi murmured as he took his own way.

Jungkook stood still on his way as his eyes caught Taehyung dancing in Bogum's arms, too close for his liking.

"Tae" he mumbled, not loving a tad bit of what his eyes caught.

You weren't supposed to touch my things that way Mr. Park bubble gum.

"Captain?" Bogum immediately let go of Taehyung's hand, unwrapping hand from his shoulder.

His action was more like a reaction, when caught red handed. 

"May I know the plans?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, approaching them with his dark aura.

"Captain, Bogum hyung was teaching waltz to Tae hyung. Actually he doesn't know how to dance so-"

Jungkook crosstalked Yeonjun, "Since when you thought that you're allowed to learn things from someone else then me?" he dangerously stepped closer to Tae, "Even Yoongi wasn't allowed to teach you then how come you.."

"Captain I- " Bogum tried to speak but was soon bottled up by the death glare, Jungkook gave him.

He took no other second to drag Tae outside, tightly holding his hand.

"Soo you were holding this hand?! This hand? Now thats what I'm holding and never letting go."  Jungkook made a last eye contact with Bogum before leaving along with Tae.

"Captain, it's hurting." Tae pouted, being pulled a little harshly.

"Googiee, my hand." Tae mumbled making Jungkook stop right at the moment.

"What's wrong with it?" Jungkook asked in his deep voice, turning around to face Taehyung.

"You were holding it tightly Soo, umm you were jealoused? Right?" Tae asked softly, eyes lowered.

"How dare you Kim?!" Jungkook exclaimed in his deep voice while his grip softened on Taehyung's hand, rubbing circles over it.

"I am sorry?" Tae made an eye contact with a questioning face.