Chapter 7: Teasing

Jungkook allowed his body to slip in and as soon as he felt himself under the wooden shade, he sighed in relief.

He was happy and proud of himself would be an understatement. He felt all his energy coming back by the win, he just got win against that deadly storm. He placed Taehyung aside and closed the door immediately. He then picked him up. (in bridal style)

He took him to his room, the great cabin!!

Although his whole body felt like jelly and although his all energy was drained, he succeeded in bringing Taehyung, safely to his room

Although his whole body felt like jelly and although his all energy was drained, he succeeded in bringing Taehyung, safely to his room. He placed him on the bed and wanted to pass out right then and there but no- Taehyung needed some medicine and maybe he needed some too.

He walked slowly to Seokjin's room and knocked at the door with all the energy. The door immediately opened as Jin was also worried about where Taehyung was, even tho he believed that his baby brother might be in some cabin. He really didn't knew what kind of adventure his little brother just had.

"Omg Captain. Jeon, it seems like you had a fight with storm. What happe.." Jungkook crosstalked Seokjin, "your brother is lying unconscious in my room after the fight he had with storm. You can check him out."

(Jungkook felt like falling Soo he held Jin's shoulder) "ohmyGoddd Jeon ah," Jin panicked as he gave some support to Jungkook. "Jiminah bring my first aid, sleepyhead take it to the great Cabin." Jin tried his best to form words.

Jin asked Jungkook to hold his hand as he believed that Jungkook wasn't feeling well but Jungkook opposed and said he is fine as they entered the room.

Jimin placed the first aid kit right beside Jin and looked worriedly at his little friend, lying unconciously. He then turned around to look at the room and his jaw dropped. MR. JEON IS HAVING A FCKING AWESOME SHEXYYY ROOM OHMYGODDD DJWKW..

"Jiminie bring his clothes and some hot soup for captain. Jeon." seokjin ordered to which Jimin nodded.

Jungkook was also sitting near Taehyung, on bed, eyes closed with a severe headache. He is going to get fever... He believed.

Jin changed Taehyung's clothes with the dry ones.

Jungkook was now shivering much more then before which made Jin actually worried. He asked Jungkook to change into some dry clothes too, to which he nodded.

"You two need to rest and stay warm, you will be fine soon. I will ask about all that happened, but tommorrow. Rest for now!!" Jin told with a warm smile.

He left shutting the door with a loud thud. "Does he really has some manners?" Jungkook thought.

He then lied straight on the bed but no way, he isn't sleeping like that. Every part of his body was shivering and he also needed the blanket, which was covered all around Taehyung. He slightly whispered, "Hey I want my blanket," which Taehyung ofc didn't heard.

He moved Taehyung, a little aside, to get some of the blanket but no use. Taehyung had it all to himself.

Jungkook sighed in defeat and got closer to him, to get some warmth. It felt better Soo he tried his best to slide himself in, even if it needed him to hug Taehyung and yes he succeeded. Now Taehyung had his left leg over him, covered with blanket while hand over jungkook's head. Blanket was now more then enough to hide them and make them look like a fluff ball. Jungkook felt fine, really fine!!

Sunrays were now kissing Jungkook's slightly pink cheeks. The boy was probably having fever. He tried not to open his eyes and sleep again but failed against those bright rays. He slightly opened his eyes just to meet a little fluff ball kim Taehyung, snuggled into his chest as his mouth was leaving small snores which were barely audible. He then looked down to admire that beautiful face. (dw he isn't conciscously doing it, just a bro checking out the other bro).

His pink plum lips were parted apart, opposite to yesterday's dry and bluish lips. He had a beautiful mole on his nose. His eye lashes were long and beautiful. He had beautiful deer eyes. His hair were really soft to touch, as he slowly ruffled his hand through Taehyung's softlocks. Jungkook's face was heating up. No doubt he was having high fever at the moment.

He then brought his hand to caress Taehyung's cheeks, he just had the urge to do so. He was too beautiful, too soft, too god looking that he really couldn't resist. He smiled at the sight.

Jungkook brought him closer in his embrace and closed his eyes, digging his face downwards in the pillow to avoid sunrays. A reel of yesterday's incident played in his mind and he couldn't help himself, smiling at the thoughts. It was strange for him to actually love a coward act by Taehyung. Bravery was his first love and a point of attraction but this time, it was totally different. He was now adoring the thoughts of how Taehyung's life totally depended on him.

Jungkook slept again and they stayed like this until Taehyung moved in his place and faced his left side, just to be met with the bright sunrays. He immediately faced his right just to meet another bright ray, jaykay..

Taehyung was half asleep as he eyes caught Jungkook, sleeping peacefully. He wanted to panic or leave the place but it all felt really fine, right there. He softly smiled at the memory, just how Jungkook rushed to him and held him by his waist, Just how he asked him to hold his hand, how he moved on his top Just to be hugged tightly and now- he is again in the hands of Mr. Devil, with a soft heart.

He made a decision, "It's Mr. Devil with a soft heart."

Taehyung wanted to sleep more but the sunrays were a distraction to his dream land. The only way to get rid of those bright rays was hiding face in Jungkook's broad chest but why should he do this- Afterall he is fully conscious now. He sighed and thought to give up but-

Jungkook's arm was now placed against Taehyung's face, as if it was a barrier to the sunrays. It was awkward but it's alright as far as it's stopping sunrays from disturbing his colorful dreamland.

Taehyung closed his eyes and was half asleep, again, when Jungkook lifted his hand up.

As Jungkook was about to get up and leave, he noticed that Taehyung's face have some weird expression now. HE GOT IT!! He was getting disturbed by sunrays...

Jungkook placed his hand in a way, that would stop sunrays to reach those doe eyes. He could see Taehyung's expressions changing to calm ones.

He chuckled..

He then brought his hand back, Just to see that disturbed half asleep Taehyung. He again placed the hand back, as a barrier to sunrays, making Taehyung feel at peace, again. He kept on playing like this and no doubt that he enjoyed that sudden change of expressions. The boy was too adorable and innocent.. he thought!!

"Hey stay here- I'm sleepy," Jungkook heard those slight whispers as he was about to leave.

"I'm absolutely not your servant either lover to make sure your sleep is peaceful.... Get up!! Your hyungs need you" Jungkook said in a plain voice which brought Taehyung back to the reality. He immediately left the room.

Taehyung also stood up and left the room talking to himself, "Is he even real?"

____________________________________________________________________________