Chapter 21: my pearl

It was 12:50pm and Jungkook had his eyes sticked to the Main deck. "Where's he? It's been three hours."

Jungkook, finally, stood up to go for the great cabin. "He isn't coming today." he talked to himself.

It was fifth day of the sail and there wasn't a single night, when he didn't waited for Taehyung to come. He was just used to sit in the captain's cabin, to watch Taehyung looking most handsome as ever, under blue moonlight. He just got the habit of admiring him from faraway. Several nights passed by him, watching Taehyung, fondly looking at the sea. He observed that the boy was habitual of talking to himself, something Jungkook adored the most. He would just keep on smiling, watching Taehyung being Soo happy with the mother nature... But today, he was late. He was waiting for him for the past three hours.

"Ugh Jungkook you're like a hopeless lover," he chuckled bitterly at himself.

(Maybe he just accepted the fact that his adoration for that particular boy wasn't normal and he actually have some specific feelings for him but he had no plans to express them..any soon)

Jungkook was about to leave the cabin as he heard some footsteps. He immediately rushed inside just to look at a little fluffball walking towards the main deck's railing.

"Handsome as ever," he talked to himself.

Something was odd. He didn't seemed to be in good condition. Something was missing, which Jungkook couldn't understand.

This time Taehyung didn't stood beside railing instead he sat on the floor beside barrels.

"I can't take it anymore. I want to get rid of these thoughts. Why it's always me.. I hate googiee, I hate captain.. everyone leaves." He just talked to himself as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Taehyung it's not their fault either. It's just you who clings to everyone, it's just you who acts like a child, Stop running for such love which was never meant for you," he tried to make excuses but ended up hurting himself, more.

Even tho, Taehyung was far away from captain's cabin, even tho Jungkook wasn't able to hear him, he felt sad for every pain Taehyung was feeling at the moment.

"Was I rude to him? Am I always scolding him? Did I pressurized him? But it was all because I wanted him to be with me, in front of my eyes, ugh Jungkook that's not the way. How will you pay for the pain he might have felt because of you?" Jungkook thought. His heart was at a war with his mind.

At last, he gathered all the courage and decided to go and ask Taehyung, himself.

"Hey!! Do you like pearls?" Jungkook asked, gathering all the courage he needed at the moment. "Yes?" Taehyung asked lowly, wiping away the tears to look at the owner of the voice.

Even tho he knew very well, to whom that voice belonged but his ears could've decieved him.

Jungkook's heart sank at the sight. He was hating the fact that the boy he wants to see the happiest was crying. "Why are you crying Tae?" He asked softly.

"If I am the reason of these tears, then please don't cry," he added.

"Why will I cry because of you, Captain? You never did anything wrong to me." Taehyung said plainly.

"Well- Whatever the reason is, Just don't cry." Jungkook from months back could swear that it wasn't him.

"Hmm" Taehyung wiped the tears away. "What are you doing here, Captain?"

"Umm I wanted to give you this." Jungkook showed him the pearl bracelet he made for Taehyung, at Queen Anne. He was just waiting for the perfect moment to give it to him.