Chapter 12: Attack

WHA- Jin was about to shout but Jungkook crosstalked, "But I'll get him to you."

"You all will keep sailing towards Valasia meanwhile I, bogum and bam  will go for him, on the other ship." The one that got them weapons.

Jin finally breathed, "thank you!! Go and get my brother." he whispered inaudibley.

"Where's bam?" Jungkook asked loudly.

"We are here Captain." Bogum speaked out while dragging bambam to the top of the ship.

"Get him back to senses!!" Jungkook said out of frustration at bam's drunk state. "Don't worry captain! We have a good no. of pirates, we can easily get that boy back. Those pirates are litteral cowards. I'll chop them." Bogum's inner friend said loud and clear.

"Who was he?" Eunwo asked, trying to understand the situation.

"My Taehyungie." Jimin said lowly.

"Taehyungggg??" Eunwo felt sad. He liked that boy, he was cheerful and handsome to not to be loved. It felt like, he just lost a friend meanwhile...

Jungkook felt a pain when he heard those words...MY TAEHYUNGIEE.. MY?!

"Lets go!!" Jungkook ordered as he jumped off the captain Tan, to climb Queen Anne.

"You guys better sail!! We will meet you all at Kuril island. The way is safe, it's going to take only two days for y'all to reach there. Believe me- I'll be back too, in those two days." Jungkook assured. 

"Yoongi- you're responsible at my place now!! Namjoon- keep me updated." Jungkook ordered, as he climbed the rope to Queen Anne, a much bigger ship to safely take them to Pacific thieves, who took Taehyung away from them. Jungkook decided to take a few number of pirates with him, as Captain Tan needed more safety and pirates.

"What's the matter jungkook? You seem kinda worried." BamBam said playfully as they sailed off to the opposite direction.

"Look bam, Jungkook has changed the rules but it doesn't mean he can't shoot you in the head, our captain is worried." Yugyueom added with a smirk visible on his face.

"YOU TWO STOP RIGHT HERE BEFORE MY SWORD CHOP YOU TWO IN PIECES." Jungkook said in his deep voice which immediately shut his two friends.

"Ok ok don't be pissed," they said in unison as they took out a map to look for the direction.

After three hours of sailing, they multiplied the speed. "Hey Yeonjun, ask them to increase the speed. We can see their ship through telescope... They're dead meat now!! They took jungkook's.. I mean.." Yugyeom laughed sneakily without completing his sentence because of the death glare, jungkook gave him.

"Soo what's the plan?" Bam asked as they were almost near the ship.

"It's really easy, we're gonna climb the ship from backside. For sure, they're not expecting Captain. Jeon as their guest. They know me and my rules, well," Jungkook said with a smug smile.

"Bogum is going to stay here!! You should be all ready to make the ship move with 10× more speed, if needed." Jungkook ordered.

"Hmm no risks- " Bam giggled and this was annoying Jungkook.

"You really don't want to die Mr??" Jungkook asked Seriously at which he gulped.

"Sucks to have a boring friend like you." he whispered.

"Bam!! You will climb right after me. The two of us are enough for them!! Yugyeom- if you feel or sense like something wrong, just come for help."
Jungkook said sternly. "And if the things get worst, attack!!"