Chapter 42: Visit?

It was 2:30pm and they all were gathered to have a lunch. "I represent y'all the food prepared by me, Mr. Moon, Mr. Paik and my little bear Kim." Jin announced.

"Oh my God I never knew that you can cook too, tete?" Jimin teased.

"What did you cooked?" Jungkook asked, eyes fixed on him. "Umm, it's that bread cooked in butter." Taehyung replied shyly forgetting that he was supposed to counter attack, Jimin's teasing.

"Anyone can do that. What's the part of cooking in it?" Jimin was now absolutely getting on his nerves. "Bro let's meet outside. I'm going to bless your nose with punches." Tae passed him a sinister smile.

"It's his first try, he did well." Jin said, "Jimin stop being a bitch to him. We're going to beat you later." he whispered.

"I love you, hyung." Jimin giggled.

"The best bread, I had Soo far." Jungkook announced, gesturing Taehyung to have a seat next to him.

"I'm glad." Taehyung smiled, confused rather to sit or not.

"Tae, sit down!! You cooked doesn't mean that you can't eat. Jin hyung, have a seat aswel." Jungkook asked.

"The fact that you made it isn't letting me eat anything else." Jungkook said huskily.

"If that's the case then believe me, I cooked this all. Eat everything!!" Taehyung whispered.

"Oh really? I know how much of a good cook, you're." Jungkook teased.

"Good for you." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook had his eyes, fixed on Taehyung, for the rest of the lunch. He was absolutely adoring the sight of Taehyung pouting and ignoring him. He somehow loved that childish behaviour.

"Jungkook? What's the plan for village's visit?" Yoongi asked loudly, getting Jungkook out of Taehyung's trance.

"Oh yes, I'll be visiting it in an hour or two." Jungkook replied.

"Everything is ready." Yoongi told with a pressed smile.

"Thanks hyung."

"No worries, Goodluck for everything." Yoongi was absolutely upto something.

Jungkook nodded giving him a "Don't expose" glare.

"Are you guys upto something?" Taehyung asked, not understanding any of the recent conversation.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to visit the village. It's been long since I've been there Soo we decided to have a secret visit, there." Jungkook answered immediately.

"Oh, enjoy." Taehyung felt sad for no reason.

"You wanna go with me?" Jungkook asked plainly.

"Mm-ee?" Taehyung wanted to go for sure but that was probably a visit by King, only.

"Yes, you!! They all are going in an hour but as I've some work Soo I'll be late." Jungkook tried his best to not to smile at Taehyung's confused state.

"Jimin and Jin hyung are going?" Taehyung felt betrayed.

"No, I am going with Yoongi/Namjoon." Both of them shared their plans.

"Oh, Bogum?" Taehyung wanted to cry at this unexpected disloyalty.

"Taehyung, I just came back a while ago with Jhope. Bam and Yeonjun are already staying with Soobin, in the village."

"Fucking mean!!"

"Soo, you wanna go with me?" Jungkook badly controlled himself from laughing.