Chapter 18: Are you going too?

"Taehyungie- Wake up baby!! It's been more than twelve hours, since you're sleeping." Seokjin tried for the third time to wake Taehyung up. It wasn't Taehyung's fault tho, the boy slept really late after cyring his eyes balls out, to the fullest.

"Jiminie is going with Captain. Jeon to Queen Anne. They will stay there, for some days." Jin told lowly to Taehyung, who was wide awake now. "why?" he asked.

"I don't know bear, Jiminie hasn't bothered to tell me, yet. The boy is over the moon, nowadays," Seokjin giggled. "Ok hyung, I will go and ask him!" Taehyung jumped off the bed. "woah woah woah, it seems that you aren't coming back,either."

"No, hyung. I am not going anywhere." Taehyung giggled as he rushed outside the room. Now that was the only way to wake him up, Seokjin sighed.

Taehyung rushed to the top of the ship just to see Jimin holding on to the to the grappling hook with rope, to jump for Queen Anne. "Wait!! Jiminah, Where are you going?" Taehyung rushed to him. "Yeonjun isn't well soo Yoongi asked me to go to Queen Anne, While he will have some rest here."

"What's taking you soo long?" Jungkook asked, not bothering Taehyung's presence. "Just going, Captain." Jimin hopped off to the other ship.

While Jungkook held the rope to swing, Taehyung unconciuosly mumbled, "Are You going too?"

Saying that Jungkook wasn't taken aback or Taehyung's soft whisper didn't made Jungkook's heart do back flips, would be wrong.

"You don't want me to go?" Jungkook was inaudible. Before Taehyung could say anything further, Jungkook hopped off to the other ship. He soon disappeared from the sight.

"Hi!! mate," Yeonjun greeted Taehyung with a wide smiled. "hi" Taehyung mumbled. "Don't worry!! They will be back. Most probably, Captain wanted to spend some time with his friends and Master. Min probably wanted to take Jimin along." Taehyung whispered a dry 'Oh'

"And this doesn't mean that friends can replace family." Yeonjun smirked as he walked away.

Taehyung kept on looking at Queen Anne, sailing off until Jhope called him. "Come here Taehyung. We're about to Sail too." He said cheerfully.

It was a bright sunny, Sunday morning as they all were getting ready to sail to their final destination- Valasia.

Now there were two ships to sail towards Valasia. Captain Tan (Jeon's ship) and Queen Anne (Yeonjun's Ship) the one that brought all the weapons and had a good no. of pirates.

He really didn't liked the idea of Jungkook leading Queen Anne. He was used to Jungkook's presence and he actually missed talking to Jimin, for the last three days. Why didn't they took him too? He was sulking badly.

Late night:

Ugh why did they kidnapped me? Why did yeonjun got sick that now Jungkook is supposed to lead them? Why did yoongi joined them too? They didn't took me because I'm not a good pirate? Why I didn't got the chance to ask Jungkook that why was he crying? Why did he scolded me yesterday? Does that all means that he hates me and didn't wanted to see me again? Does he wants Jimin to hate me too? It's been two hours since Taehyung was trying to sleep, he really wanted to but his mind had some other plans. It wanted all the answers right away. "Shutup idiot, stop thinking and sleep!" Taehyung cursed his mind for the hundredth time.

It was midnight and Jungkook was still not over Taehyung's mumbled words, "Are you going too?" Why did he said that? Does my presence mean to him? Was he sulking over me taking Jimin along with me, but that was Yoongi... now his mind was working fastly. A reel of memories kept on rewinding.. Why was he crying last night? If it was because of me then why he hugged like his life depended on that hug? Why he looked at me with soo much concern and maybe love? He didn't even took dinner and he lied to his hyung's about sleeping.. And he didn't even took breakfast in the morning. Oh God did he just rushed to us??? Jungkook's mind was about to blast by the number of thoughts he was having at the moment. I really need some fresh air, he thought.

Fresh air wasn't the only thing he needed at the moment.

It was 12:30 in the morning and Jungkook was badly regretting his decision of leaving Captain Tan. He could've just stayed there and asked Yoongi to lead them.

"I can't even sleep here. Ugh I miss my own cabin." Jungkook sighed, while looking at a never ending ocean, holding the railing.

Cabin was absolutely not the reason for his sleepless night but who's gonna accept the fact...

"Woah Jungkook look at this big fish." Yugyeom screamed excitedly. "Good job bro, I'm gonna eat this all alone. Get it prepared for me!!" Jungkook tried to sound cheerful.

"Soo cruel Captain, ah poor fish." Yugyeom giggled.

Soo cruel? "You're Soo evil" Jungkook unconciously smiled at those words.  He was absolutely missing someone, badly.

"Jungkook listennn," Yugyeom screamed at the top of his lungs, in joy,  "look here- I think we've found the rarest pearl. The oyesters we have caught have the most beautiful pearls."

Jungkook walked towards Yugyeom with as he showed him those beautiful pearls. "Woah, Soo beautiful." he whispered.

"Jungkookah you were used to get really excited for pearls, what now?" Yoongi asked in a disbelieving tone.

"Maybe because my eyes never witnessed a more beautiful thing before." he talked to himself.

"I am excited hyung. I want these all." Jungkook said happily.

"Captain? Can I have one of them, for taetae? He loves these." Jimin asked softly.

"Umm- aa No, Actually I can't share my pearls with anyone. I love pearls. Right? Master. Min?" Jungkook tried to be subtle.

This is absolutely not Captain. Jeon speaking. Yoongi chuckled to himself. "Yes he loves them."

They'all giggled quietly as Jungkook left the upper deck along with those pearls just to string them in a bracelet.

He smiled to himself as he looked at his nicely stringed bracelet.

____________________________________________________________________________