Chapter 14: cute

It's been two hours of complete silence between those two handsome males. Jungkook was now feeling really sleepy. He wasn't that type of a book reader, he just had to because of the situation and secondly, the book seemed interesting to him Soo he just gave it a try. No doubt it helped him to divert his attention from that doe eyed, which was all he needed at that time.

Taehyung was now half asleep. He was done with drooling over Captain.

Jungkook placed the book on side table and lied straightly. He tried his best to not to look at his right but badly failed, he was dazed by the beauty lying next to him. His mind stopped for a while, while his heart did a back flip.

He completely turned his face to right while he was still lying straight. This face- it's not like those I 'm looking at for years!! What makes him different? Why and how is he Soo ethereal? Is he just like that... I wish I could know more about him..

Jungkook unconciously turned around to face him completely. He was still lost in his thoughts. All he could think was of all the moments he had with him. He really couldn't process at how he is always stuck with this particular boy.

Why it's always him? Why I saved him? Where's that Evil Jeon? Why am I facing him and Willing to hold him in my arms when It's something not for me...

If I keep on thinking about this dumbass I'll have my veins pop, Jungkook talked to himself in the lowest voice possible. He then closed his eyes.

Jungkook was now ready to welcome sleep as he felt an arm snaking around his waist. His heart dropped.

Taehyung was now completely hugging him.

Jungkook stayed still for a while, he then breathed out and slowly looked at a koala clinging to him. He was already trying his best to no to have that fluffball in his arms and now.

Thus, there was no other way, probably, Soo Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer, hugging him back, bringing the duvet over both of them.

"Goodnight," he whispered slightly as he closed his eyes.

It was 4:00 am and there was a knock at the door.

"Captain!! Mr. namjoon has just sent a letter that they will be reaching Kuril island by evening. They're glad that we're safe and yes- he said to take care of seokjin's little brother."

Bogum said out loud and clear enough for Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook would be up even by a single knock at the door. It was in their training- they were used to sleep being all attentive about their surroundings.

Bogum then left, but Jungkook who was wide awake was now cursing him. Who asked him to tell me this useless thing this early, he said sleepily.

He then slightly turned around to find that little boy, still sleeping in his arms.

"Aish- he's still here," Jungkook said as he rubbed eyes. 

"Hey!! Wake up!! Go to some other room." Jungkook shaked him.

Taehyung groaned in his sleep and Jungkook was finally getting annoyed... Maybe.

Jungkook tried to pull his hand out, from under Taehyung's head which finally made him open his eyes.

He sleepily looked at Jungkook who froze at the moment.

Taehyung sleepily moved forward just to embrace that "not responding, captain.exe" and whispered, "you're Soo warm, captain."

Oh really? Jungkook whispered huskily. He then face palmed himself in his mind for what he just said.

Hmm- Tae groaned.