Chapter 24: band aid

"I just took really long." Jungkook said as an apology. Taehyung tried to speak but ended up moaning in pain.

Jungkook did the wound dressing, without any further delay. This all process was about Taehyung looking up at him with Deery eyes and lips pressed under the teeth, trying hard to not to moan. Jungkook giving his best to not to make Taehyung feel any kind of pain, tho it was out of his hands.

"Who asked you to get in between?" Jungkook asked while treating his wound, just to divert his attention from the pain. "I didd- what myyy heaarrrtt sa--iddd." Taehyung replied confidentally.

"Soo you always listen to your heart?" Jungkook said teasingly. "Even tho this... leadsss meee- to extraa sufferings, but yesss!!"  Taehyung made a point.

"It's interesting." Jungkook said softly while he was done with dressing the wound. "ok now close your eyes, I have a surprise for you."

Taehyung immediately closed his eyes, as Jungkook gave him a pain killer, injection.

Taehyung's expressions changed to hard ones which made Jungkook chuckle, he was just adorable.

"You knew that I was going to inject." Jungkook stated. "Ofc, I can expect such surprises from you Mr. Evil." Taehyung did a counter attack.

"It's interesting aswel." he giggled. "Now for God sake, take some rest. I'll go and check the situation."

"Yess" Taehyung mumbled as he closed his eyes. This all was tiring, way too tiring for him. He needed a good sleep now.

Jungkook rushed back, As he reached the top, his heart felt a little at peace.  Everyone was fine and helping Seokjin to rescue the injured's. The other pirate ship was badly wrecked as a cannon was fired by Queen Anne. A few of the Valasian pirates were badly injured but still alive. It was a good news for Jungkook as they could be a big help to him in the future.

"Yoongiii." Jungkook called out his brave cousin with a wide smug smile. "Come here my brave kid." Yoongi responded, opening arms to embrace his beloved cousin. "Sucks to be them." Jungkook smirked.

"Sucks to be a love.. Jungkook gave Yugyeuom a death  glare as he continued, love-inggg Captain." "Sucks to be a loving Captain." He repeated.

"My boy is loving for us, only. The rest can just beg for his love." Jhope added. "It really doesn’t suck, When you can get your best friend’s head off in a blink of eye." Jungkook successfully did a counter attack.

"Woah Woah Calm down!! Help me to get these men to crew cabin." Seokjin interrupted. Namjoon and Jimin helped him while Yoongi and Jungkook asked the crew to listen to their orders.

"keep the sails high, we are going to sail with the same speed now And from now on, Atleast twenty of the men will stay up, at nights."  Yoongi ordered.

"But what I don’t understand is that how none of you got to know about a ship, approaching us? The weather was fine too and as far as I can see, none of you is blind, then how?" Jungkook asked in rage.

"Captain, None of us was expecting it as we are still, two days far from Valasian Territory." Seo Joon tried to make a point. "Wow Mr. Seojoon, so from now on, I shall ask them to inform us bfore attacking."

"No-Captain I didn’t meant tha-"
"Whatever you meant, I don’t want to see you here, at Captain Tan. Bogum, Stay here. Seojoon, Join them."

Taehyung was half awake now, after sleeping for two hours. Even though he was in pain, his heart was at peace. He felt soo fine, there.

"wow Taehyung, look at your luck. Everyone dreams to sleep in a room, like this. Great Cabin is like a dream place for many but look at you, you are lucky enough to be here and even sleep, for the second time." Taehyung smiled at the thought as he covered himself under blankets, getting more comfortable under soft sheets, which absolutely scented like Jungkook.